003‷ secrets of the first lady

➽───────────────❥

—AFTER GATHERING AND SCHEMING, naoto and takemichi had finally planned to save draken from dying on the third day of august. and maybe if i try to stop (y/n) from joining toman, i can save her too.

✫彡

(y/n) rode on her skateboard that night, trying to find the musashi shrine.

where the hell is it? i regret not going out too often, i've been living here for years and i still don't memorize the places. and some sick bastards were fucking slowing me down, saying they want to fight.

after going around in circles and asking a bunch of random people, (y/n) found the shrine and saw that the assembly seemed to have just finished.

"excuse me! queen coming through." (y/n) skated her way through the crowd, reaching the stairs where mikey was standing on. "sorry i'm late. i worked overtime today." she apologized.

"hmm? i thought that you gave up on it. so you really want to join?" mikey asked her, smiling as always.

"(y/n)-san!" the said girl turned around and saw her favorite underclassman, takemichi. he held a look of worry in his eyes. "are you really going to join?" he asked.

(y/n) looked at him straight in the eyes, even takemichi can't figure out the look she was giving him. he gulped, did he made her mad?

"are you really takemichi?" (y/n) still stared at him, takemichi froze in his spot and gulped the lump that was forming in his throat. what an uneasy feeling. i haven't seen this type of (y/n) before. (y/n) approached him slowly. he became even more nervous, bullets of sweat dripping down his forehead.

"eh? (l/n), why are you wearing the chou gang jacket?" mikey came to the rescue, breaking the unnerving tension between the two. everyone in the venue gasped. the chou gang was an underground biker gang that consisted of only women. the last generation of the gang disbanded even before toman was formed, but even though the group died, stories of how they controlled three cities at once and how they were one of the greatest gang in their first and last generation still surfaced the gang industry.

"oh i just thught it was cool. i didn't know what to wear so i picked this, i didn't know i'd get held back by three gangs with this." (y/n) explained. "anyways! what does it take for you to accept me in toman, mikey?!" takemichi gasped, it was really happening and he have to stop it.

"(y/n)-san... d- don't you think that's a bad idea? i think it's better if you don't..." takemichi stuttered.

"my precious apprentice, i know you're worried for me but don't you trust me? haven't you seen me fight? and since you're here, how about we protect each other?" (y/n) held the sweetest smile takemichi have seen in his whole life. no, he doesn't have a crush on her... they just treat each other like siblings would do.

he remembered how they met each other. that time, takemichi was a fourth grader and he was ganged up by some junior high schoolers. (y/n) came to his rescue that time and she was only a grade higher than him. after that, (y/n) made sure to guard takemichi on his way home since they study at the same school. they bonded like brothers and sisters. that was the day that motivated him into become a delinquent and protect (y/n) from anyone who dares to hurt her, even if it's her own parents. but until now, she's still the one that's been protecting him the whole time.