Girl By The Lake

(a/n: Hi guys so, I just finished my story 'finding you' and I wanted to write how Tsukasa met (name), so sit back and enjoy).

-----------------------

"No, give it back!" A girl yelled out Tsukasa turned to see two older kids, and a girl trying to get her book back she jumped crying, causing the two older kids to laugh at her.

Tsukasa let go of his bucket of seashells, and was about to help the girl, but a boy with leak colored hair showed up suddenly he had a cart of science equipment with him, he ran towards them, but trip on a rock and he fell face first to the ground, the bullies turned their attention from the girl to him, and began to beat him up.

"Stop it! Your hurting him!" The girl yelled out and ran towards the bullies kicking, and punching them one of the older kids turned, then pushed her off of him the girl held her book, and throw it towards the old kids.

"Oh, you want us to beat you up as well? Like your friend here?" One of them said the girl started to back away, the other kid turned and punch her on the face giving her a black eye, she fall to the ground unconscious.

"Hey! Stop it!" Tsukasa yelled out the kids they towards him he placed down his bucket, and ran towards them punching one of the older kids in the face, he was thrown to the ground the corner of his mouth bleeding. Tsukasa breathed heavily the two older kids scared had ran off, he turned the girl she was still out cold, Tsukasa moved her hair to the side of her face he blushed 'she's cute' he thought.

"Hey! You kid!" An old man said he turned, and ran off it was the same old man that wouldn't let him take seashells, he got up and ran off with the bucket shells in his hand.

The next day Tsukasa went the lake once again in hopes of seeing the girl again, and he did Tsukasa blushed seeing her smiling, but frowned seeing who she was smiling at, it was the leak haired boy that tried to save her yesterday.

"Senku, wait for me!" She called out ran down the small hill a book in hand, he stopped in front the lake until the girl caught up with him, then took the equipment they have on the cart.

"From here, we can watch the meteor shower later." He said proudly and she nodded her head, then helped him set up the equipment when they were done it was already late, they both took turns on looking through it.

"Ah! (name) It's starting!" Senku yelled out she ran towards his side, and looked through the equipment he smiled hearing her name '(name), what a cute name' he thought then looked to the sky light flash of lights zooming pass them could be seen, maybe this was why they were here tonight.

"Senku! (name)! What are doing here so late." An old man's voice yelled out they turned towards him.

"Oh, hi Byakuya-san!" She called out waving her hand towards him, the old man walked towards them then he looked at the sky whistling.

"Ah, I see you were here to see the meteor shower." He said hand on his hip (name) nodded, then turned back to the sky she closed her eyes, and crossed her fingers.

"(name), what are you doing?" Senku asked (name) shussed him keeping her eyes closed, and fingers in the same position.

"I'm making a wish." She said simply (name) opened her eyes again, and looked back at Senku.

"You idiot, you know that's not going to come true."

"Hey, a girl can hope." She said Byakuya chuckled, and placed a hand over her head.

"I think it's adorable that (name) still makes wishes on falling stars." He told her (name) sticked her tongue out to Senku, and he gave her an annoyed look.

Days later he had found out she moved away, and everyday he went to the lake hoping that she'll come back again, but she never did until a few years later a girl that looked like her came, with the leak haired male and two brunettes.

"It's been years since I came back here me, and Senku use to do his experiments at the place." She said his eyes widen, and soften so it was her his (name), his secret crush.

"Really? We never knew you had known Senku before I did." The brunette male said she giggled, and looked at the lake pure fondness.

"Yup me, and Senku are childhood best friends." She said.

"Were childhiod best friend." Senku said she pouted, and took a handful of water then throwed it towards him, he barely dodged it he looked at her irritated then ran towards the lake taking a handful of water, then throwing it towards her the chest part of uniform now wet.

Tsukasa's hands balled into fist then he walked out of the lake a few more years later, and they met yet again this time in school he was part of the boxing club, while she was the vice president of the science club.

"Senku, we have new members for the club!" She said happily running towards the male Tsukasa was behind a wall, he wanted to know where her class and coincidentally, she's at the same class with her best friend Senku, anyway the leak haired male turned seeing the girl with two girls in toe.

"W-we want to join your club, Senku-kun." One of them said looking to the side, and blushing he frowned so, Senku is popular with girls? He turned to (name) observing her she didn't look like she was head over heels in love with him.

Then it happen the petrification everything happen so fast one moment he had decided to talk with (name), and next thing he knew he couldn't move at all then one day, he felt that he could move again followed by voices, and the sounds of grows.

He opened his eyes and was isntantly met with those red eyes he hated so much, but there was one person missing if Senku, and Taiju was here where was (name), where was his beautiful (name) and why is it only him, and his friend are awake.

A week of spending time with them he made a decition to just kill Senku, if he was going to revive his long time crush he needed to get rid of the competition, holding his blade Tsukasa made a swift movement and broke the male's neck, but all of a sudden his friend Taiju came back and started to attack him he along with Yuzuriha, then escape, but that was fine at least he now killed Senku and is free to revive her.

It took months, but he finally found her by the beach he then told his men to bring her up to their empire, once there Tsukasa wasted no time in reviving her, but he frowned when she asked her questions.

"I wanna know where is Senku? Where is he?" She asked so, she doesn't remember, he shouldn't be surprise she was unconscious, when he saved her maybe he can still turn this around.

"Senku, isn't around anymore I'm Tsukasa your on my empire, and from now on you'll be serving as our doctor along with being my wife." Her eyes widen then her cheeks glow pink 'cute' he thought he took hold of her hand, and lead to the entrance of the cave once she was done changing to he clothes Yuzuriha given him. A few months had gone by, and everything was going as how he had planed, but then he heard it at Senku's gave while he followed her.

"Yeah, it's been a long time... Science geek." She said his hands balled into fists no, he refuse to let her leave not when he worked so keep her beside him. A few days later, he had Hyoga follow Ukyo while they try to escape, he watches from a tree branch as the long separated best friends ran, and hugged each other.

"Senku, I think you have something of mine." Tsukasa said oh, how he wished to kill him when she hid behind the leak haired male Senku, took out his hatchet ready to defend her if necessary.

"No, I'm not letting you take her again, Tsukasa you have to fight me for it." He said Tsukasa smirked, and dashed towards the two she gasped as tears dripped down her cheeks, when his blade hit Senku's body.

"Senku!!" She yelled out running towards her, but before she could take another step Tsukasa took hold of her wrist, she screamed as the feeling of her bone being broken came.

"(n-name)..." Senku said weakingly the villagers ran towards their cheif, but he didn't care all he cared as (name)  Tsukasa glared when he tried to reach her hand, but he quickly pulled the girl over his shoulders, and held her tightly.

"You are mine, and you don't need anyone else." Tsukasa told her Senku screamed out her name as he walked away, with the girl.