Chapter 1

Josh's POV

I saw her today. She look pretty as she walked towards me. "Ready for math?" She asked putting her arms around me. I frowned at her and replied, "I'm never ready for math Haley." "Awww! Cheer up Josh! You'll be fine." She said and hugged me. I don't want to let her go. I want to let her know but she doesn't feel the same.

2 years later, she walked up the stage and received her diploma. As soon as the ceremony was over, she smiled at me and jumped into my arms. "Thank you." She whispered and let go of me. We stared at each other for a while. I want to let her know but she doesn't feel the same.

5 years later, I enter in her room. She is wearing a wedding gown. I look at her and smile. "You look horrible." I teased. "Not helping Josh" she said. I laughed and hugged her "I'm just kidding, you know that everyone is going to love you and going to be so happy. Especially your fiancé." I said trying to sound convincing. She smiles at me and starts to cry. "If only you knew" she said. I smile at her in return. "I know Haley, I love you too, you're my best friend. Always" I said and left the room without waiting for her answer. She's gone and she is getting married. She is happy now and her fiancé. Still, I want to let her know but she doesn't feel the same.

10 years later, I look at my best friend who is now lying in a coffin. Her mother gave me a box filled with some of her personal belongings. I smile at the memory that we both had while looking at the things inside the box. Then, I took out her diary and start to read it. Then I cried..........

September 1,
I saw him today. He is handsome as ever. I walked up to him and teased him about math, because I know that he hated that subject. When I hugged him, I don't want to let him go. I want to let him know but he doesn't feel the same.

March 21,
I am now done with High School!! I ran up to Josh and hugged him. I thank him for everything that he did for me. He smiled at me and we looked at each other for a while. I want to tell him but he doesn't feel the same.

April 10,
I looked myself at the mirror getting ready for my wedding. He entered the room and teased me. I frowned at him. He then immediately comforted me by hugging. I want him to take me away. I want to let him know what I've been hiding for years. But he doesn't feel the same.

Please leave a comment. Thank You