smutty smut smut smut

Cam started to undress Isaac. Slowly pulling off his shirt then kissing his body all the way down to his jeans. He unzipped them and Isaac pulled them off.

Cam then hesitantly took off Isaac's boxers. At first he was just there on his knees, staring at Isaac's HARD MASSIVE HORSE COCK.

Isaac couldn't take it anymore so he grabbed Cam's head and pushed it down onto his cock with no warning. Cam was surprised, but he liked the dominance.

As his head started bobbing up and down Isaac could feel himself nearing climax. "No one has ever made me cum this fast..." he thought to himself as he got closer and closer to orgasm.

Not even a minute later Isaac came. Cam could feel the cum fill his mouth and go into his throat. Cam tried to swallow but it was too much. It was seeping from his mouth so he decided to spit back onto Isaac.

Cam immediately started going again. Pushing himself further onto his cock with every time he went down. Sucking harder. But this time he wouldn't let Isaac cum. At least not yet.

As soon as he felt Isaac getting close, he released his lips from him and grabbed lube from off of a side table. He started applying it to Isaac and then on himself.

He pushed Isaac onto the bed and got on top of him. As Cam was kissing Isaac he slowly pushed one finger into him. And then two. Cam fingered Isaac until he was on the edge then he took his fingers out.

He applied more lube to his own dick, then onto Isaac. Cam started to tease Isaac, only putting in the tip in then quickly taking it back out.

Finally Cam thrusted into him. Isaac let out a soft whimper. Isaac felt himself wanting to cum but he didn't. Cam was getting closer and whispered into his ear. "Are you ready?" He asked. Isaac desperately said yes.

Cam counted them down as slow as he could. He wanted this to last as long as possible. They came together, almost at the exact same time. They could feel each others essence and felt like one.

Cam pulled out and laid next to Isaac, holding him. Both heavy breathing and out of breath they started to gently kiss. Sooner or later, they both fell asleep in each other's arms.