I will never let you go

I woke up early in the morning by the sound of the chirping birds near my window. I quickly got out from my bed and took a bath then choosed some clothes from my wardrobe then went downstairs. "Your father is already there waiting for you." my mom said, "Yeah I'll be there." I said to her.

By the way, my dad's a farmer while my mom is a housewife. We're not really that rich though since my dad only owns the half part of the land that was given by my paternal grandparents. So anyways, I quickly ran to the field to help my dad, "The corns are doing good son." my dad said as he looks at the tall crops of corns, "They are." I said to him. "I forgot to tell you this. The Governor-" "Governor Franklin?"   I asked, "Yes. Governor Franklin's daughter, Miss Alexandra Franklin, will be spending the whole year with us." he said while getting the seeds, "But why?" I asked, "Didn't you know that Governor Franklin and his wife are divorcing?" I was left silent. Then my dad chuckled, "Don't worry son. Miss Alexandra is a nice girl." This is not so good. Why did Governor Franklin or his wife choosed our home why not Aunt Hannah. She's richer than us and she has bigger house. This is probably the start of World War III. "When will she start living with us for the whole year?" I asked, "Tomorrow." my dad answered. I wanted to protest but I don't want to make my dad angry, we had a pledge that I will be a good boy for the whole year.

Anyways, it's just for the whole year. But why? Divorce will only take months or days. Why YEAR? So when she comes, she will be the queen of the house whom she doesn't own and I HATE IT. I think I'm gonna die tomorrow.