𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"You couldn't stand it, stand me. All I'd do is hurting you. I'm afraid all you can handle is a little rain but I'm a hurricane." She said, biting my earlobe, her hand around my throat, slightly squeezing it with my back against the wall of her room. I gulped hard and tried to catch my breath while my heart was pounding against my chest. I could feel her warm breath against my skin. And I saw that she loved the effect she had on me.

Maybe this was dangerous. Maybe I should run. Maybe this was wrong. But something like that never felt so right before. I wanted her. No matter how hard it would be to love her.
She warned me that she is a woman who loves hard but is hard to love and that she would break me, hurt me, just like broken glass. But you can't break what's already broken, right?

She pulled away. I let out a whimper at the loss of contact. "Run." She said. I could see something unfamiliar in her eyes. Pain, regret, worry. I could run away. But all I did was standing there. She was silent for a moment which felt like hours, just staring at me.

"I warned you." She said after pressing her lips firmly against mine. I moaned in her mouth and I could feel her smirk against my face.

It felt like heaven.