Violets View

5/1/13 21:30 - Dear Diary, Most other teenagers my age are probably out getting drunk, taking drugs and having sex. But not me, no, I've locked myself in my room writing to you and playing sad songs that have no relevance to my life but do in a way. Right now I'm thinking about everything and nothing, I'm thinking about Alisha and how she stuck by me when no one else did, I'm thinking about how shitty my social life is and how crazily, obsessed I am with Phoenix Lee.

Love Violet Larner.

***

Dearly beloved, if this love only exsits in my dreams ... don't wake me up

Too much light in this window, don't wake me up

Only coffee no sugar, inside my cup

If I wake and you're here still, give me a kiss

I wasn't finihsed dreaming about your lips

That's right Chris, I hadn't finished dreaming of Phoenix's soft, delicate, most lips.

I don't know why I choose something so annoying as my wake up song. Everyday waking up to how Chris Brown doesn't want to wake up, yep annoying.

It's Saturday today, so I have a free day to be rebellious and do what ever I wanted, But I won't be. Today I'll be doing what I do every other Saturday. Pick up Alisha, go to the shops, watch a movie, geet some food and sit in the food court for about 2-3 hours staring at hot guys. So rebellious.

"Do you ever wonder what Zac Efron would look like naked?"

"Ali! What exactly were you thinking for that thought to come in to your mind?"

"To be honest Vi, I was thinking of Josh Hutcherson naked."

Yep, That is my bestest friend in the world Alisha Collins usual topic when we sit in the food court. Guys and what they would look like naked. Alisha is beautiful, She's the same height as me 5"6, She has lovely dark skin that complements her emerald green eyes and long super curly hair. The girl looked like a model and she had the body for it too. Unlike me, I may be the same height as her but that's about all we have common in looks. Im lightly tanned, I have straight brown/red hair, I have sky blue eyes but everyone says they're aqua (Apparently there my best feature, not even my smile.) I don't have the best body, but with a little bit of fat comes bigger boobs.

"As much as I want too know what they are hiding, I don't want to throw up my burger, so for me please be quiet and eat your food." I pleaded with my big innocent eyes

"Fine I'm just saying Vi, I would like to try before I buy." She replied with that all familiar smirk on her face

But before I could make a comment about how she probably won't ever see them in human. The sex god known as Phoenix Lee had just walked in and he looked hot like usual.

"OMFG! Don't look right now but Phoenix just walked in. How do I look?" I asked trying to fix my hair and applying more lip balm than usual, not that it was going to get ruined with a kiss.

"Vi, you can't just keep sitting here and admiring him from a distance. Go walk up to him and talk to him."

"Who do you think I am? Megan Fox! Guys like him don't talk to girls like me!"

But before I could even blink, Alisha had called him over. I was hyperventilating. It didn't worry Alisha to call him over because all the guys like her, I mean who wouldn't she was attractive but most guys stayed away from her because of me. You see I'm not the nicest person, I'm kinda a sarcastic, narcissistic bitch and if I don't like someone I will tell them.

"Hi Girls." and those two words made me moonstruck. That is how pathetic I am, just him saying Hi, had me losing it

"Hi Phoenix." Alisha replied saving my ass from humilation.

"Hi." I somewhat managed to mumble out.

"What are you guys doing today?" He asked with that deep, magical voice of his.

'Cut it out Vi! You are going stupid. He's just any other guy you talk too, except he's hot, cute, delicious, dreamy, beautiful and aww. Ok! you're right I have to snap out of it." I hate when my consciousness was right.

"Just shopping and watching movies." I replied wich not only shocked me but also Alisha and Phoenix. They were suprised that I had said more than 1 word and spoke it clearly without and mumbling. GO ME!

"Ah, That's cool. Well I got to go, Nice to see you, Bye." He said as walked away and waved.

"WOW Vi! I'm impressed, you actually somewhat talked to him, good job."

"Thankyou, Told you not to underestimate me. I feel good. All I want know is for him to come back to me and proclaim his love for me."

"I thought you were actually normal for a second then, but then you blew it with the last part." She said smiling at my stupid behavior

"Whatever."

Yep, that was my best come back.

"I just want to go home and tell my Diary everything that's happened." I said eagerly waitng to go home

"Fine, Let's go." Alisha replied unhappily

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This is my first story :) So if you guys can give feedback about it that would be helpful thankyou

A picture of Violet is on the right ->

Hope you enjoy!