Prologue

A girl with sky blue iris packed her stuff into a bag. She turned around and saw another girl around her age with blonde waist-length hair and hazel orbs standing by the door.

"Uwah Rei-chan, kawaii~~ It'll be centuries before I'll get to see you wear such a short skirt again!" Shirono squealed in delight.

Tsukimiya sweatdropped, "Shaddup Byoukaisuru, I'll have to wear this uniform until I graduate."

A guy with neatly combed black hair pushed up his glasses, "Tsuki-san, which school you're going to?"

"Rei-chan is going to Rakuzan, and I'm going to Kaijou~ Sen-chan, you're going to Shuutoku right?"

Yukiya nodded as he pushed up his glasses, (A/N: smartazz!)"Kaname is going to Touhou and Kon to Seirin."

"Hey why did you walk so fast Yukiya-kun......" A turquoise-eyed boy panted as he reached the door.

"I wasn't fast, you're just slow, Nagisa. You needs reduce eating all those junk food or you'll run out of stamina."

Gokuza Nagisa stuck out his tongue childishly, "Anybody coming to Yosen High?"
Everyone shook their heads.

"Blehh Gokuza-kun must've been eating through the announcements~ Sensei did mention that each of us are going to different high schools, no?" Sugio Kaname winked play-boyish.

"Shut up, Bakaname. You were sleeping through the announcements." Yukiya Sendou snorted.

"Hyaa, Ka-chan got the information while flirting with girls~" Shirono Byoukaisuru teased.

"...... Tsuki-san, are you sure you don't mind them?" Yoruko Kon suddenly made his presence felt.

"Leave them be," Tsukimiya Reian sneered, "It's gonna be very quiet soon, since we're gonna part ways for three years until we've graduated."

Yoruko nodded in agreement.

Tsukimiya looked at the clock and clapped her hands, "So you guys ready? Hope you guys won't wreck your schools with problems."

"...... Err Rei-chan, I think the only one with problems is probably you. You cannot bring your bow and arrows to school this is a human school you remember?!" Shirono tugged at Tsukimiya's sleeve.

Tsukimiya glared at her, then reluctantly left her bow and arrows behind.

"NONONOO you can't bring your katana to school Rei-chan, your other weapons too! Ahhhh SOMEBOODY HEEEELP MEEEE STAAAHP HER~~~"

The others stared at Tsukimiya with a big virtual sweat dropping, making her feel embarrassed.

"...... Fine, just this time." She sighed as she put her other weapons away.

A/N: FUWAAH OHMYGAHD IM SO NERVOUS HOW SHOULD I START TIS ??!! *readers all staring: err......* *jumps up,corrects position: kyaaaaa you guys saw nothing!* Hello dear readers, I hoped you enjoy the first part of the story~ ......Am I being formal here or it's juz my illusion? Arghhhhhh bother! So basically the OCs that appeared here are all going to various schools where the GoMs are in. Told ya tis story contains fan~tasy~ which means these OCs are not human OR humans with special abilities. All their identities will be revealed in the coming up updates at the right time, so be patient as this tortoise-paced typer tries to update~~ arigatou for support yeow~~