PART FOURTEEN / KOL MIKAELSON

Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion, your back slamming against the bedroom door, then to the wall across the room. Hands eagerly moving to tear apart the layer of clothing separating you from Kol. He smirked moving away from you to get onto his knees, helping to rid you of your jeans. Kissing down your thighs glancing up at you as the fabric dragged down your lower half at a speed that wasnt nearly as fast as you desired it to be.

Can you be any slower you purred stepping out of the last article of clothing. His teeth grazed back up your legs, his tongue joining only for a few seconds. Kols hands parted your legs, his shoulders now occupying the space. One hand moved to your ass, bringing your front closer to his lips, his other hand moving to place your left leg over his right shoulder. Kol breathed against you, your eyes rolling back, your bottom lip drawn into your mouth. Sliding his right hand up from your knee to your outer thigh his blunt nails dragged against your skin causing you to buck against his lips. Your back scraped against the brick wall your hips grinding against his tongue you couldnt help the obvious tremble of your voice as you begged him to carry on.

Come on love. His eyes met yours, his tongue teasing your entrance as you pleaded.

Kol. You gasped out not knowing what to say as you felt the tip of his tongue enter you slightly flattening before he slowly dragged it back out. His hands gripped your waist, nails digging into your flesh, the sensation making you almost speechless. Get up here. You gripped at his hair, pulling him up to your mouth. His hands now at both sides of your head, your hands going to his belt buckle.

As you proceeded to unzip his pants the door creaked open. Kol pressed himself against you, his mouth directly on your ear. Oh dont mind me. Klaus smirked. Kol sucked on your ear lob, your eyes closing down slightly as you looked at the intruder. Im just advising you before you go any further. Kol made no motion to cease in fact his hands traveled down to your ass pressing your lower half even closer to him. It seemed that you would have to deal with issue on your own. These walls may be thick, but we can hear everything. You nodded but still the two of you made no effort to move. Just a warning. Klaus rose his eyebrow, shutting the door leaving you two to sort yourselves out.

Thank god. Kol mumbled his mouth moving to your neck.

Did you not just hear him?

I did, but when has that ever stopped me.