Making Love Like Animals.

Phone Guy woke up to a wet sensation on his face. He brought his hands up to protect his face, but they seemed pinned to the bed, so he turned his face away, hoping it would stop. It didn’t. He saw a blob of purple and he forced his blurry vision to clear.

"Vincent! What are you doing?!"

The purple man stopped and sat up on his heels, tongue hanging out and drool dripping from it. 

"I’m showing you puppy love!" he grinned, then resumed licking.

Phone Guy groaned. It was too early for this! He pushed Vincent off him and headed to the kitchen, the purple man on his heels the entire time. Phone looked down, studying how the other man crawled after him on all fours. He made breakfast for the two of them and froze when he saw Vincent sitting patiently on the floor with a dog bowl in front of him. The partially robotic man shrugged it off as normal and loaded Vincent’s food into the bowl. Vincent BARKED and bent down to eat. Phone Guy sat at the table and began to dig in as well.

The afternoon went pretty much normally until it was time to leave. Phone Guy may or may not have spared a thought to how and why Vincent was in his house in the first place, but that was pushed to the back of his mind when he saw what Vincent had. He stared openly, fixing his mask in place absent-mindedly. A collar, which the purple man was wearing, and a leash which was attached to the collar. Vincent pushed the other end of the leash into Phone Guy’s hand, earning a stern look.

"No. We are not going with me holding a leash. I trust you to behave yourself while we go to work."

Vincent whimpered, but nodded. They left the house for Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria, getting stares from everyone else around them. Thankfully, the pizzeria wasn’t too far, so the walk was short. Phone Guy watched the purple man run circles around his legs, much to the amusement of the other three guards.

Jeremy opened his mouth to ask, but Phone Guy answered before he could say anything.

"Puppy Love."

Mike had never laughed so hard in his life.