FIFTY-THREE / STEFAN SALVATORE

Youve always like Stefan. From the day you met him when Elena brought him over. But you never did anything about it since they were in love.

Or so you thought.

You couldnt believe when Elena got with Damon. To you Stefan was the better brother. He seemed like the better choice. Youve met Damon hes never really talked to you. You guess he didnt care for Elenas younger sister.

Thats what you assumed Stefan thought of you as well.

Youve had a few boyfriends in the past but they broke your heart. Thats why you kind of gave up on love.

But Stefan was acting really weird. He was flirting with you. Hes never done that.

But you flirted back. Since he wasnt dating anyone you thought whats the harm.

You always thought Elena and Stefan would be the perfect couple.

Now today me and Caroline were going to a party. Youve been feeling a bit down the past few days so you thought a party might help you lift up your spirits.

It was the Salvatore mansion the party was at and you didnt mind that you just hoped you didnt run into Elena.

And here you were talking to a guy who just started talking to you. You didnt want to be rude so you talked back.

You felt someone tap on your shoulder you turned around to see Stefan standing there.

Oh hey Stefan, You waves at him. He looked mad and you didnt know why. You hoped you hadnt upset him in any way. Whats wrong are you ok, You asked him in worry tone.

Can I talk to you, Stefan asked you in a deep tone. He looked over your shoulder to see the guys standing there, Alone.

Oh yeah sure, You accepted and walked further away from the guys you were talking to. So whatcha need, You asked wringing your hands together.

Just wanted to make sure you were ok, Stefan asked.

Yeah Im fine, You answered while furrowing youre brows. Just that guy over there was pretty boring, You state rocking on your heels.

Yeah you looked pretty bored talking to him, Stefan smiled down at you.

Were you jealous, You ask with a teasing smirk on your face. You took a sip of the alcohol wondering what he was going to say.

Nope just worried about, He casually said.

Oh, You surprised you didnt know he was telling the truth. Im surprised I thought you liked me, You muttered.

I do like you, He admitted with a smile on his face.

Sure, You sarcastically replied while rolling her eyes.

Y/N, Stefan snapped.

What, You snapped back.

Just listen to me, He asked in a harsh tone.

Oh bite me, You scoffed. You knew you were being dramatic but thats how you always were. That was your flaw you were over dramatic about things.

If you insist, Stefan smirked as he brought his hands to your waist and his lips to yours.

You were shocked at first but kissed back your lips moving with his. You brought your hands to his neck and played with his hair.

His lips left yours and traveled to your neck where he kept kissing and sucking on your skin. You let out a tiny moan, luckily the music was so loud nobody could hear you. You could feel yourself getting more turned on by the minute