Liv rose point of veiw

Liv Pov

I just woke up and now I have to clean the bed before pumping my breast they feel like they are going to erupt. (Time skip) "girls come down we have a new guest to see who is his mate." Ms. Rod said. I was not so excited no one ever picked me as their breast feeder mate. We all ran down the stair to see what girl the baby vampire chooses. A little insight vampires after they give birth, they only see their kids around the house when they are little because they depend on their breastfeeding mate till they are full grown. All the girls lined up in a row I was last. The mother gave her son to Lizzi to see if he picked her but he cried meaning he does not like her. He cried every time down the line till he was handed to me he did not cry he just started to grab my shirt trying to get to my breast. I lifted my shirt and let him suck it felt so good I could not stop moaning and little james uses his hands to grab my breast till the left was empty and I had to move him to the right. His parents came up to me when he was done, " hi I am red and this is my husband colin we already have a room for you at the house we should leave" his mom red said we left and I got to the room and let him sleep with me in the bed with my shirt off so it is easier for him to suck from my breast.