Chapter 1

-written and edited by @gigifics📜
________________________________________________

"If I see you near Lucas one more time I swear we will beat you up so bad you won't feel your body for years" she yelled through her gritted teeth finally letting go of my hair from her tight grip making me helplessly fall on the cold covered in dust ground as she laughed with her minions walking away from there leaving me here in the dark cold abundant room all to myself...

Letting out a deep sigh I tried to get up from the ground but hissed in pain when I felt a stinging pressure on my leg causing me to cry out in pain.

I wasn't even near him yet she still beat me up for it.

Do people these days enjoy bullying people?

What sort of pleasure could one possibly get by mentally and physically hurting someone?

I guess we will never know...

"Hey! You! What are you doing here!? Get out!" An old man yelled at me, probably the owner of the place, after a lot of struggling and crying I finally managed to get my weak body up and walk out of there without sparing another glance at the man or the place.

You could either choose to fight it or live with it, I on the other hand chose to ignore it.

"Where were you all day y/n!? It's 8 pm your school ends at 2 and what the hell is wrong with your outfit!? What are you 10!? You can't even keep your clothes clean and-" she stopped her unnecessary ranting as soon as her eyes landed on my wounded leg, I was wearing jeans so she couldn't see the wound properly but the blood on it definitely showed how bad it was.

My mom wasn't the type to be very loving or caring with anyone, she was a strict, strong independent woman...she barely cared about me or dad she only cared about my grades and my education and her reputation, according to her I was a disappointment and she would be better of if I had also died with my dad in the tragic car accident that occurred 3 years ago…

She was right I should've just died with dad...maybe the afterlife would have better than this hell life…

"Wow and you have also hurt yourself! Amazing! If you are that desperate about hurting yourself why don't you do more huh? Why don't you just kill yourself already? You have already killed my husband making my life miserable so why don't you just kill yourself too?" She repeated the same words again, if it was the first time she said this I would have cried… but this wasn't the first..yet this wasn't even the last.

She can't blame herself for being a bad driver so she blames me…

Even for my own father's death she blames me...

"I'm going to my room" I mumbled ready to walk away from there but she harshly grabbed my arm squeezing my cuts making me hiss in pain as I looked at her burning eyes.

"You need to learn discipline and obedience,you uncultured bitch" she muttered through her gritted teeth dragging me with her to the basement to lock me up...like she does every other day...

Do you think your life is miserable? Just take a look at mine.

Father? Dead.

Mom? Evil.

Boyfriend? Cheater.

Best friend? betrayer.

Isn't life just so wonderful?

"You will be here till 5 in the morning,hope you learn your lesson" she said pushing me inside the darkroom before slamming the door shut with a loud noise-making me squeeze my eyes in annoyance as the loud noise echoed inside the dark basement.