PART 1

Hello! I'm @mapofhim but you can call me Rain. i'm trying to shift to a lot of universes, which i'll make a different part for,  i'd like to help you get to ur dr too. No, i haven't fully shifted yet, but i did do A lot of research these last months! So i will be able to help you on your shifting journey.

If you aren't known with shifting its basically shifting your subconscious into a different reality. this reality has always existed, even when you didnt shift to it yet.

Yes, shifting is real, if you don't believe in it that's completely fine! But don't bring others down with you. Not everyone has the ability to shake off their close minded mindset!

Yes, it feels as real as it does in this reality. And no it doesn't feel like lucid dreaming which i have been doing for as long as i can remember. when you lucid dream you have 6+ fingers, you cant use your senses and you don't feel anything. a lucid dream feels not real!

Is shifting dangerous? will i summon demons? The chance that you summon demons is very small. Shifting is completely safe!! people who did have 'scary' experiences have been astral projecting, or had a sleep paralysis. Believe me! A lot of witches have told me this. If you're still too scared, try to find a protection subliminal and listen to it everyday.

If you have more questions ask them in the replies!! i'll make sure to answer them in chapters and go deeper into them!!

safe shifting!
Rain.