The Beginning

It started out as a normal day. Timmy woke up at 6:00 and had to get ready for school. He got dressed by putting on some jeans and a plain white T-shirt. He kissed his mom as he got out of the house and started to walk to the bus stop. Once there, he met up with a "friend". Her name was Jenny. Jenny was in 6th grade, just like Timmy. Jenny and Timmy were in every class together. Jenny hardly noticed Timmy, but Timmy noticed everything about Jenny. Her curly brown hair, her dimples, even the way she laughed, he liked. Timmy said, "Hey Jenny! How did you sleep?" "Shut up you fucking prick. I don't care what you have to say." "Okay..." said Timmy. The bus finally arrived. They both sit in their usual spots. Jenny sat near a few of her friends. Timmy sat near his group of friends. In that group of friends were Leah and Anna. Leah was crazy and LOVED using scissors. We all think she was dropped on her head as a child. Anna was fairly normal. She liked to read and was friends with Jenny. Timmy said, "Hey Leah and Anna..." "What happened?" said Leah, giggling. "Was it Jenny?" said Anna. "Yeah..." "I have great news!" said Leah. "I got a boyfriend!"  "WHAT?!?!" said Anna and Timmy in unison. "Who?"   "His name is Kyle." said Leah as we got off the bus to enter school.

————————

Hey guys, shout outs to Lindsey (playing Leah), Annabelle (Anna), Jenny is just a figment of my imagination, and I am playing Timmy. This story is not real, just a twisted idea I came up with in 3rd grade.