Chapter 1

Hi, I am LOE and this is my very first HisoIllu fanfiction. So sit back and enjoy. 

:) 

Hisoka was walking down the Western Light's royal palace with his royal guards accompanying him and following his every move

Hisoka was walking down the Western Light's royal palace with his royal guards accompanying him and following his every move. He was heeded for a meeting about the kingdom division with Silva Zoldyck, who was the ruler and the biggest assassin of the kingdom, and whom he mercilessly defeated in the bloody war of 'Border Expansion'. 

On coming closer to the Royal meeting room, he could feel the presence of a hidden entity. Being the biggest and most powerful magician to ever exist, he had many powers, and feeling someone's hidden presence was one of them. The closer he reached the entrance, the more he could feel the presence.

On reaching the entrance, he grabbed a firm hold of his attacker just seconds before he could attack. He laughed and pulled off the black mask covering the attacker's face and he was surprised at what he saw in front of him.

"Such a beauty. Such beautiful eyes. Such a dark aura and such a beautiful expression of shock. Makes me want to eat you up right now."

The attacker tried wiggling out of his arms but felt the arms wrapping him get even tighter. So tight that it was almost suffocating him.

"Hisoka Morrow and your name darling?"

The attacker now looked straight into his eyes and glared at him. His disgusted face made Hisoka laugh again when suddenly Sylva entered.

On seeing the both of them together Sylva enquired the attacker

"What are you doing here Illumi Zoldyck. Weren't you supposed to be looking after your brothers?" He asked sternly.

"How can I father? Wouldn't I want to welcome the king, who almost killed my father and now came to make him his slave with the entirety of my heart?" Illumi said, still glaring at Hisoka.

"Sure, sure, why not? Who wouldn't appreciate such a grand welcome?" Hisoka said getting closer to Illumi's face which made Illumi wriggle harder to get out of the grip.

"Enough Illumi, I was defeated and I do accept my defeat. Now go to your room and do not come out until you are ordered to do so."

With this being said Hisoka loosens his grip and Illumi walks out of the room.

"I sincerely apologize for my son's behaviour."

"Son, you say?"

"Yes, he is Illumi Zoldyck, my eldest son. Now shall we begin with our meeting?"

"There's no need for that, I'll let you have your throne, but you will rule under me and submit to me. Instead of taking your throne, I will ask your eldest son's hand for marriage."

"Illumi? But I am sure you will find a person far better than him."

"Did I ask for your opinion Silva?"

"No that's not what I meant."

"I do not care what you mean, now go and fetch your son."

With this Sylva calls for a servant and Illumi was soon brought back to the room.

"You asked for me father?"

"Yes, Illumi take a seat. Come sit beside me." Hisoka said with a smirk

"Your mere presence disgusts me. Was my warm welcome not enough for you? Now you expect me to sit beside him, father." Illumi says while looking at his father emotionlessly.

"Illu-"

"Wait, Sylva. Am I not allowed to expect that from my soon to become husband?" Hisoka says

"Who are you calling husband you clown. I would never marry a shameless clown like you in a million years" Illumi says, his bloodlust now clearly showing.

"Oh, would you look at that? How adorable and pretty. I can't wait to make you mine tonight."

"I'll kill you, you piece of shit." 

"I would gladly like that. Oh, how wonderful it would feel to die by your beautiful hands."

Illumi got up and was about to stab Hisoka with his needle when he was stopped by Silva.

"Illumi, stop it. You are supposed to get ready for your marriage by 6 pm."

"But father, how am I supposed to marry this monster, and he is a man."

"This is a Royal order." Silva now said with a deep and serious voice.

Illumi still couldn't believe it.

"Okay father," he said and went to his room while the meeting continued in the room.

After a few minutes, a servant entered his room, where he was being dressed for his marriage. He went closer to Illumi and handed him a letter.

Illumi dismissed everyone present in the room and opened the letter.

He recognized the handwriting. It was his father's.

Dear Illumi,

there is a reason for this marriage. I know you want to avenge me and what better than staying by Hisoka's side and killing him when the opportunity comes. Be close to him, or better make him fall in love with you. This is the perfect opportunity. Don't lose it. Avenge our loss and you shall be the next king. 

Illumi smirked. 

"You wanted to be killed by my hands right?" Illumi now held the paper over the candle and it soon caught in flames within a few minutes, everything was gone, leaving behind nothing but ashes.

"I will surely grant that wish of yours, my love," he said with revenge in his eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phew.

requests are to be kept so do not forget to do so.

Love you all lots.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee