Dreamland

As I looked out if the car window I saw the rain pouring down. "Yes, Yes I know! I'm driving there right now!" My mom said. I was basicly the outcast of My family. I had different veiws, I always stayed away From being social and I always day dreamed. "uh... mom?" I asked. "Vennesa, I can't talk. I'm on the cell phone!" My mom said. I looked out the window, looking at the nature and animals. I didn't Really know where I was going but all I knew is that it was My great aunts house and she is Really old and doesent do much. apperntly she lives in the middle of no where in a cabin.

"Eeep! we are here!" My mom screeched. it was a small cabin. about the size of My garage. it was made of wood and had a rusty tin roof. it had a small front yard and the back yard was just trees leading to the woods, Well, the whole place was surrounded by woods, besides the front yard. I wasnt used to all of this. I grew up in the city and was raised in the city.

"Vennesa, what are you waiting for?!" My mom said. "get your things and go inside!". I got My suitcase from the trunk and put My hood on over My head. I ran to the front, water splashing everywhere. I knocked org the door. "come in." a voice said.