Untitled Part 1

A girl wearing a school uniform is standing alone on the overpass, her name is Jeon Gale. She had a long shiny hair , she's tall and she's pretty.  Jeon Gale is studying at Dusan High in Seoul,South Korea.Gale is now a senior student. Many of her classmates called her " Mystic Damsel" because they knew nothing about her except her name,birthday,residence, no one knew her life story. Jeon Gale is a serious type person, and she's kinda mean. She is a consistent honor student , she always ranked 1st in her class .

It's  7:00 am in the morning , Gale is standing alone at the overpass. from the top of the overpass , she can see the blue skies, she can hear the the sound of the birds soaring up above.

"today is a good day" , Gale said softly

Gale slowly look down , she sees the busy cars passing through the road. She lean on the side bar(metal bar)of the overpass . Gale take a deep breath and she slowly close her eyes . Her body is slowly falling then someone suddenly push her to the ground. It happpend so fast ,  she open her eyes and saw a boy, the boy wass tall, white and definitely handsome. Their faces is so close to each other and the boy is holding her back.There was a moment of silence ( about 5 sec)

"Get off me! "Gale said loudly as she push him away.

Are you okay? asked the boy while he help Gale to stand up.

gale did not answer..

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?", He asked.

"Ya!! (korean for Hey) what do you think your doing?", Gale asked strongly.

" I'm just trying to help " ,relied the boy.

What a mean girl he whispered, He look into his watch.

" sh*t! I'm almost late." he said.

He then turn his back and walk away. Gale called him.

" Ya!'

The boy stop walking and look at Gale.

" boy! next time mind your own business . Gale said

Gale turn her back and walks away . the two then go to their separate ways.

The boy almost got late from his first day of school,their homeroom teacher called him and told him to intoduce himself.

Annyong haseyo ! ( good morning) , I'm Park Jin from sharingan High. From now on I will be your classmate . Nice meeeting you guys!

The whole class welcome Him and they give a seat. The class then started.

On the other hand, It's already 8:10 am when Gale arrive at Busan HIgh. The school gate is already closed( they often close the gate after 8:00 am to prevent student from being late) . Gale proceed to the other side of school ( where there's no one is there). She throw away her bag to the other side of the wall, she then slowly climb the wall. Gale made her way in.

Math class has already started . Gale open the door of their classroom and she walk into the room like a boss everyone is so quite, they looked like they've seen a monster. Gale put her bag on the desk and sit on the chair. Park Jin was so surprise when he saw Gale. Their teacher approach Gale.

" Jeon Gale! why are you laye again? " 

Gale didn't bother to answer her teacher.

"ok then! solve the problem on the board" .

Without any hesitation Gale stand up and solve the problem on the board . No one in the class got the correct answer except Gale. Gale's action amazed Park JIn.