𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙍𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙮 ー 𝘼𝙠𝙖𝙆𝙚𝙣

Akaashi Keiji just ran from the cafe with coffee in his hand, trying his best to not stumble upon others

Akaashi Keiji just ran from the cafe with coffee in his hand, trying his best to not stumble upon others. Sweat drips from his forehead while the blazing sun is burning brightly in the blue sky. He checked the time on his watch from his left wrist, running more faster than ever.

It's his dream to become an idol just like his father when he first saw him perform on stage on the television. That scene is still clear on his mind and will remain special in his heart.

The feeling of giving happiness to people, shining brightly like the stars, singing, and dancing wholeheartedly. He wants to feel that excitement, performing in front of millions of people, and being a true idol like his father.

'I won't let this opportunity go to waste' he told himself, smiling inside while sprinting towards a fancy building. Once he finally sees what he's looking for, excitement fills him and his eyes sparkling so bright. His feet are now going in that direction, his heart swelling with joy.

Unlucky, he didn't notice that there's a small rock in front of him, causing him to trip and fall. Not only that, he even bumps onto someone while the coffee slips on his hand and spills onto the person's clothes.

They both crashed to the ground because of the impact, causing groans between the two young men. The raven-haired checked if he's alright, and the person he bumped into.

His teal-blue orbs stared at golden cat-like eyes with unknowing awe but were soon cut off with the blonde's pissed expression. He slightly panicked, composed himself and stood up hurriedly. He stretched his hands towards the handsome boy, but it was soon declined in the end.

Akaashi looked at him while he brushed his hair and patting his sweatshirt with frustration. "H-Hey, I'm sorry for bumping and spilling coffee onto you..." said the raven-haired nervously, fiddling with his fingers as a habit.

He saw the blonde roll his eyes but he just ignored it. "If you weren't such a klutz, then this shouldn't have happened." replied the latter coldly, crossing his arms together as if he's proving a point, leaving Akaashi with a huff.

"What the hell just happened?" he asked himself, staring at the blonde's back, his brows furrowed. "Geez, it was just an accident. Why does he have to make a big deal out of it?" he stated, sighing while massaging his temples.

He checked his watch once again, earning a gasp from him as he started to sprint towards the building. "Crap, the audition will start at 3:00 PM and it's already 2:55!"

He finally arrived inside the building, both of his hands on his knees as he pants for air. Then, he continued running up to the stairs, not even bothering to wait for the elevator. Luckily, the audition room is on the 4th floor so he won't take that long.

After the series of running, panting, and sweating, he finally arrived at exactly 3:00 PM sharp. He opened the door, surprising everyone inside while they look at him with confusion. He immediately bowed, "I'm sorry for coming so suddenly, I'm just afraid that I might get late." he said, fiddling with his fingers again.