Chapter five

When naruto woke up he noticed he was the first one to wake up and he blushed as he saw shikamaru's face. "He's so handsome" Naruto said while putting his hand on his cheek. "He would never know if I kissed him right. '' Naruto said nervously. ''Just do it kit, ''Kurama said to Naruto, knowing Shikamaru was awake, but wanting drama pushed Naruto to do it. "Ok" naruto said as he went in to kiss shikamaru's lips not expecting him to kiss back. Naruto quickly pulled back and yelled "YOUR AWAKE' he screamed while moving back a little. "Yea" shikamaru said casually while sitting up a little. "Sorry for kissing you" naruto said shyly. "It's ok I liked it. I kissed back didn't I? '' Shikamaru said in a cool manner. "Really" naruto said happily , "Yea" said shikamaru scooting closer to naruto. "Can we kiss again" said shikamaru awkwardly, "yea" said Naruto shyly as he began to lean in to kiss shikamaru. Shikamaru leaned in and closed the gap between them and began to kiss naruto softly. Slowly switching positions, letting naruto sit on his lap and naruto put his hand over shikamaru's neck.

SMUT WARNING

(I never wrote smut before so I am really scared to write this so umm bare with me please ('.'))

Shikamaru bit Naruto lips asking for entrance, Naruto let him as shikamaru explored all of naruto not trying to miss a single spot. Naruto was blushing so hard not believing this was actually happening. Shikamaru began to kiss  Naruto's neck softly, making Naruto moan softly. Shikamaru began to kiss naruto's neck more intestanly flipping them over so he is on top of naruto. Shikamaru began to take his shit off and threw it to a corner somewhere. Naruto looked at shikamaru toned abs and started to blush as he touched them softly. Shikamaru began to try and take naruto shirt of when naruto stopped him."what's wrong you don't wanna do this" shikamaru asked in a worried and confused voice. "No it's not that if you see me you won't ever want to see me again" naruto said turning his head. Shikamaru graped Naruto's chin and turned his head to face him. "Hey I love you for you so no matter how you look I will still love you ok" shikamaru said softly. "You love me" naruto said blushing, "yea" shikamaru said shyly. "I love you, Naruto," said as he kissed shikamaru. Shikamaru kissed back while taking Naruto's shirt to see scars on Naruto arms and some on his stomach. Shikamaru went down and kissed his scars on his stomach and went up to kiss the scars on his arms. Naruto giggled a little at this. Shikamaru went back up kissing Naruto again as he pulled down Naruto pants and boxers while taking off his own. Naruto blushed at shikamaru's size looked away. Shikamaru spread Naruto's legs while kissing him. Shikamaru broke the kiss and put two fingers close to his mouth while saying "suck!" Naruto began to suck shikamaru's fingers. When they were wet, Shikamaru took them out and looked at Naruto's bright pink juicy whole as began to finger him. Naruto moaned loudly as the pleasure and pain got to him.Shikamaru began to add more fingers and watched amusly as naruto moaned his name. Shikamaru took out his fingers not letting naruto cum which upset him and made him pout. Shikamaru smiled and said " don't worry you will get something better as he lined his dick to naruto whole. "Ready" shikamaru said" Yes please shikamaru but your big fat juicy dick in me please" Shikamaru smokes while he pushed into naruto. Wanting him to get used to his size he waited a few minutes till naruto gave him the ok to move." Your ok to move shikamaru" naruto said moaning sighty. Shikamaru began to move before he filled naruto while saying " I'm getting kind of tired, why don't you ride me ok naru"shikamaru said smirking. "Ok" naruto said as he began bouncing up and down. An hour later you could see cum and sweat all over Naruto's bed sheet and both of them on the bed cuddling while breathing heavily.