Rachel comes home from her 'hotwife' date with an unplanned surprise...

Roberto lies in bed with his shirt off, hands folded behind his neck on the pillow, as Rachel enters the bedroom and starts to undress.

"Don't take it all off baby," he tells her. "Leave some for me."

She's wearing a blue knee-length skirt with a plaid print and a white long-sleeve top with a cut that shows off her cleavage.

Her hair hangs free, down her back, draped over her shoulders, the way he likes it best.

Kicking off her shoes, she lies on the bed, on her side, next to him.

He smells her scent, her perfume, and the faint tang of cigarette smoke in her night-black hair.

"You have fun baby?" he asks, looking into her eyes.

"It was great baby."

"Was he good?"

"So good baby."

"Did he fuck you good?"

"The best," she says. No hesitation.

"Was he bigger than me?"

"A little. You're about the same length. He's thicker."

"Did it feel good inside you?"

"He felt so amazing baby."

Roberto's cock made a tent of his boxer shorts.

His breathing turned fast. His hands explored her body. Her hand ran across his bare chest, slowly down his stomach, found his erection and teased it with her fingernails.

"Baby. There's something else."

She wrapped her fingers around his dick and lightly, carefully began to stroke him.

"What?"

"You promise you won't get mad?"

He had one rule, he told her at the beginning. As long as she didn't lie to him, run around behind his back, keep secrets, then anything was on the table.

"Why would I get mad?"

Mad was the last thing he wanted to think about right then.

She didn't say anything else for awhile after that. He enjoyed her slow handjob, enjoyed her small, round, firm breasts, felt her hips and her thighs.

He raised the blue skirt and saw the tiny pair of purple panties underneath. He loved the swan-like V shape of the fabric, the way it called attention to the womanly shape of her hips and ass. The way it pulled his eyes to her feminine regions, yet hid her pussy from casual eyes.

Seductive yet proper.

The purple panties were dark with wetness right between her legs.

Roberto runs a hand up her thigh, touching her there.

"Holy crap, you are so wet."

She laughs. "We had a lot of fun baby."

Roberto sits up and grabs her panties, pulling them down while she raises her hips.

Her freshly-trimmed bush is a perfect five-o'clock shadow, just the way he likes it.

Below, she's damp and leaking with the aftermath of sex.

Mesmerized, he touches her with a finger, then two. She continues stroking him as he returns the favor, running fingertips into her slit, up to her clit, daring to probe inside her.

She winces. "Careful going inside baby. It's sore."

"But you're so wet."

"Baby, you promise you won't be mad?"