Happy Birthday?

It was my birthday.

"🎵Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday, dear R̸i̸n̸, Happy Birthday to you~🎵"
The clapping roared loudly through the halls. Laughing could be heard for miles. It was the best party I'd ever had.

Everyone was there.

Friends and family from all over the country had come to visit me on that special day. Smiles were worn on all faces, including mine. I was the happiest I'd ever been. Cake was shared and presents were passed. I really am blessed, huh?

Everyone but me...

I looked around to see everyone here. Nobody actually had smiles on their faces. They wore pained looks and their eyes were glossed with tears. I went around to everyone and I waved my hand in their face, thinking they were day dreaming or spacing out.
"I really miss them..."
Who? Who did they miss? I was there and it was my birthday, so why were they visiting someone's grave on my birthday?
I caught a glimpse of the gravestone and immediately turned my head back towards it. It read...
"Rin Samaa
__-__
Death by: ______
A loving sister, relative, and friend.
Their favorite quote: 'When things seem the most hopeless, that's when we can laugh...and when everything's over its time to cry.'"

I was...dead?