Chapter 1

Aeron's POV

I was on my way to my Brandon's house because I needed to find someone who owed me money. Brandon is my beta. He is also the best tracker in the pack.

I arrived at his house when I noticed something was off, My wolf kept pestering me with his whining.

(Time skip to a few hours later brought to you by a random commercial )

I was on my way to the bathroom when I heard a noise. I thought it was nothing at first but I heard it again, so I decided to check it out. I followed the noise and saw a door to what looked like a basement.

I opened the door and my wolf went crazy saying "Mate".

I went down the stairs and what I saw made my heart stop. My wolf was howling at me "mate, mate, mate, mate".

I thought that when I finally found my mate that I would be over the moon but when I saw her I was sick to my stomach with worry. My mate was chained up to the basement wall, bloody and bruised only in a gray tank top almost black from the blood and dirt.

I snapped out of my daze and quickly ran to her aid breaking the chains,

"please don't" she said, "please" she repeated I looked at her and saw tears streaming down her face

"its ok" I assured her, she shook her head frantically "he'll find you, please" she pleaded

I realized she was scared, not for herself but for me. There was no way I was going to leave her like this. That's when I heard the door of the basement open and footsteps coming down the stairs, my beta turned the corner with a smirk on his face. As soon as he saw me his smirk dropped into a fearful expression.

I growled at him and he said "alpha what are you doing down here" I growled at him again

"your going to come with me and tell me everything you did to her"

"but-"

"everything"

"Then, I am going to kill him."  My wolf said to me.

My beta nealed in front of me and I put my coat around my mate and lifted her up.

As I walked up the stairs my mate said "I'm scared"

"shhhh your ok just sleep" she started whimpering "but it hurts"

I sat onto the floor and sat her down on my lap. I pulled out my phone and called my gamma, Zane.

"Get to Brandons house now"

"yes alpha"

I picked my mate up and took her to my car. I was laying her in my passenger seat when Zane pulled in he jumped out of the car and ran over.

"What's wrong alpha?" he asked

"I found my mate" I said 

"Where" he asked

"In Brendon's basement" I replied

Zane looked shocked. Soon he shook his head and headed into the house. He came back a few minutes later with Brandon trailing behind. He pushed Brandon into the car and walked over to me.

"What should I do with him?" he asked me

"Take him to the interrogation room" I gritted my teeth trying not to kill Brandon

"Yes alpha" he said and walked back to his car

I looked at my mate, really looked at her. She was gorgeous. How could somebody hurt such a beautiful woman.