「 𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢. 」

- ☆ -

Y/n walked down a muddy path leading to a huge lake.

She stood on the pier getting ready to start training for the day.

She mastered Katon: Gokakyu no jutsu but was still struggling with Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu, also known as the Pheonix Flower Jutsu.

She made the hand signs—Rat. Tiger. Dog. Ox. Hare. Tiger, which made four medium-sized fireballs that only went a little distance away.

She was going to be here a while...

"You're doing it right, you'll get it when you practice." A voice said behind her.

Sasuke stood beside her and single-handedly made the hand signs.

"Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu!" He said shooting perfect fireballs out of his mouth.

"What are you doing here Sasuke-san."

"It's been 2 days. I need an answer. I have to leave soon." He said facing her.

"Why me?"

"You have potential."

Y/n raised an eyebrow at him.

"That's all? Boruto has potential. Why not take him?"

"I have my reasons." He explained before looking away from her.

"You're going to be away for most of the time. What's the point?"

"I'll be taking you with me."

"I just got assigned a team and god knows how long you'll be away. You weren't there for 10 years." Y/n stated.

"We'll be back before the chunin exams." He insisted.

"..."

"Fine," Y/n finally said, "When are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"Is the Hokage okay with this? Aren't you on an S-rank mission?"

"He is okay with this. I'll be there so it's fine. Be there on time." With that, he left.

- ☆ -

"Be careful, don't do anything stupid," Mitsuki said handing her a bento box.

"I'm not you, " Y/n replied playfully hitting his arm, "don't miss me too much."

"I should be saying that," He answered back.

Before Y/n could reply, Sasuke called her to leave.

"I'll see you in a couple of months," She said before walking towards Sasuke.

"Bye-"

An arm suddenly gripped hers tightly.

Y/n looked up to see Sarada looking furious.

"Papa, can I borrow Y/n for a second? Sorry, it won't take long!" She smiled at him.

"Make it fast." He replied. She dragged Y/n to a corner still gripping her arm almost digging her fingernails into her.

"Listen here Y/n, " She hissed, "Don't think just because Papa is taking you along on his mission makes you any special. I swear to god I'll-" She activated her one tomoe Sharingan while she held her arm tightly enough till it bled.