The Angel In Their Eyes

Okay, I'm so excited to share this with you all!
This is without a doubt the smutest smut I have ever written...

And while this is mostly as a one-shot
For those of you that have read Late Night Patrol this *could* be considered a continuation of that story...

Anyway, enjoy!

Shamefully flushed, you stole a moment away to compose yourself.

The boys always had a way of working you up and getting underneath your skin.

"You okay, Angel?" your husband questioned with curious intent as he joined you in the kitchen.

You hummed in response, pursing your lips. "Mm-hmm. Why wouldn't I be?"

Ronnie's shoulders shrugged. "You look tense." His gaze locked on you as he leaned against the kitchen counter. "You know we're only joking, right?"

"I know," you replied quickly, avoiding eye contact as you created work for your idle hands.

You never had an issue with their teasing. The boys had done it for as long as you could remember, but you'd be lying if you didn't acknowledge that it ignited a particular unspeakable response in you - a response you'd never dare act upon...

Before you knew it, Ronnie's strong arms wrapped around your waist, encircling your body in his as he stood behind you, nestling his chin against your neck.

"You like it, don't you?" he prompted, breathing the question hot against your neck as he nipped at the skin slightly. "Don't think I didn't notice how your breath hitched and your skin grew hot when sitting between Paul and me."

Your body froze.

"Admit it. You want it. Both of us."

You pulled back, eyes wide. "Ronnie. He's your best friend."

"Exactly. He doesn't threaten me," Ronnie reassured, his face deadpan. "Plus, he looks just like me, and doesn't that turn you on? The thought of two of me fucking you?"

Nervously, you chewed on your bottom lip, lost in your thoughts as you considered the possibility. Paul Sevier was your close friend, the best man at your wedding, and was indeed the doppelganger of your husband.

Of course, the thought had crossed your mind on occasion, but it was a mere fantasy, not something you ever felt compelled to make reality and certainly not something you ever expected Ronnie to suggest.

"Are you being serious?"

"You don't have to. It's just an idea," Ronnie clarified. "But yes, I'm serious."

Your mouth twisted before settling into a smirk. "Okay, I'm interested."

Ronnie cocked his head, grinning as he embraced you. "So, you think you can handle us both?" he whispered, his eyes narrowing. "My greedy girl."

Your hands caressed the small of his back as you glanced up at him. "And what makes you think Paul would be interested?"

"Well, you know there's a reason he's not found anyone," Ronnie divulged. "He's hung up on a certain someone... "

"Oh," you mouthed, the realization dawning on your face. "So, Paul gets what he wants, and I get to fulfill my fantasy, but what do you get from this?"

"A happy wife and a live-action porno," Ronnie smiled. "It'll be just like watching myself fuck you, and, plus, what better birthday gift could we give Paul than a taste?"

Without further ado, you both made your way into the lounge, singing 'Happy Birthday' loudly as Paul shifted in his seat and tittered with unease. His eyes grew uncontrollably wide, and his pupils dilated as he swallowed the lump in his throat, watching in nervous disbelief as you kneeled before him, birthday cake in hand.