The First Day:Part 1

ᴄ/ᴄ: ʜᴏʟᴀ, ʙᴏɴᴊᴏᴜʀ, ᴀʟᴏʜᴀ, ʜᴇʟʟᴏ!!! ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ!!!ᴀꜱ ɪ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ!!! ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ꜱᴏ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ɪᴛ!!!!ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ, ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ

ᴀʟꜱᴏ, ᴛʜɪꜱ * ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ɴᴏɪꜱᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ " ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ,  ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ,ᴀɴᴅ ( ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Kageyama's POV

(Just as the clock hits 6 am, His alarm starts going off)

*Lick me, tease me, touch me now, please me Sex me, bless me, love and caress me (I want it)I want it, I'm on it, it's good and I'm showin' it*

Ugh, there goes my alarm

(I go to roll over, to grab my phone but end up falling off of my bed instead)

*Boom*~in the backround~*Your bitch, she keep textin', that ho, she be bluntedBaby, if you give it to me, I'll give it to you I know what you want, you know I want it Baby, if you fuckin' with me, I'm fuckin' with you As long as you want, you know I want you*

"Owww" I yell out."Ugh, I'm so tired but I guess I have to get up early to get to the house ready before they wake up" I mumble.

(I get up off the floor and turn off my alarm. I then go to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth, but before I do that I lay my uniform out on my bed)

20 minutes later

(I step out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist, hair wet, water dripping, and body glistening. I grab my uniform and get ready)

{BTW, this is what his uniform looks like}

Dress

Socks 

Socks