Prologue

"Can you hear me?"

"I'm right here.... Look this way."

"Please,... I've always been here." a drop of tear fell from the porcelain laid skin.

In the deep void, reaching the dim light in hope, denying the illusion she let herself believe...
She wasn't always like this. She was satisfied curiously observing in the corner retained in plaid of thoughts. "Just look!... I'm here, please,....look at--- " a dark figure slowly appeared behind her, unbeknownst to her.

"Now, now." she gazed at the voice behind her,

"My dear, it's times up!" He gave her a malicious smile. Then lightly lift her chin as to level her eyes to his. "Raft between sorrow, hope and greed. What a beautiful yet, pathetic creature."
His eyes, were neither filled with sympathy or pity for the girl. Those Crimson dyed orbs seems-if not, enjoys the torment in the young girl's face. He brushed a few strand of her silk-like thread hair, her now shaded red eyes were filled with tears as she look at the the man with a hint of fear,

"I did warn you." his face now blanket in a cold expression "A "thing" such as yourself should have known her boundaries." The young girl forcefully shrug the man off and quickly tried to escape, a rush of emotions dwell up in her and she knew very much, that the man was correct.
Someone like her, wasn't even supposed to posses any such emotions at all--- she was nothing but an object, a tool... A mere "Doll" that had been long played with. Yet, she cling on, she let her self believe.

She dropped to the ground, a struck of pain ran down on her and a sudden thought came to mind that made her shiver. She tried to stand but all her strength could only bring her to her knees. And shot of fear possessed her as she gaze into her palms.

"N-No!.. N-Not yet." she said in between her tears. "I can't be,... I have to see him." an image of a boy turning his back, appeared before her.
"S-Shi-kun" she lift her arm trying to reach him, but-- she just couldn't. She kept calling his name over and over in full grief,.. Yet, nothing.

A soft whisper ringed in her ears, and burst of tears were now falling in her ivory cheeks. She then recall all the events then quickly faded along with her.

He let out a soft chuckle, a slow grin formed in his face in light of enjoyment and satisfaction.
"Don't worry, my lovely Doll... I'll play with you."