His Afternoon ( Alfred/ Alice)

i was cuddling into my Alfred, as he felt cold, i  then gave him my warm jumper and my blanket, all i had was my Alfred, and all he had was me, we needed to plan an escape before it. was to late for Alfred, i have always been so worried about my friend,  they found their way to the exit, the war was finally over, Alfred took my hand and ran looking for somewhere safe to stay and get settled. 

Alfred started coughing up blood but i didn't know as he kept it hidden, it must of been when he started running."Alfred?" i looked at him worried as he hasn't coughed this much before this was worse than when when we. where in the underground. Alfred hid the blood from me, but he took my hands and looked me in the eyes "my Alice, i told you i was falling away, but you didn't listen, i don't have much time left."  i helped him sit down as he started to go pale, i didn't want to lose him, not this early we just survived the war, i couldn't let him die now that we are safe, i walked around looking for some. food and another of my favourite book of Alice in wonderland even if i did know it by heart.

(( this isn't finished yet but. its getting late where i live but i wanted to post it. for now so you can start reading it))