𝘛𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳 {26}

"Miss Y/n...meeting room" Your maid sighed. You internally groaned before heading towards the room where your brothers were sitting. "Oppa...you called??" You asked as they nodded. You went and sat on one of the vacant seats. "Y/nie, your teacher, Mr. Jeon sent an Email to us..." Namjoon started

As anyone might've guessed already, you choked on your saliva. "Hey...you good?" Jin asked, pouring some water into a glass. You grabbed the glass quickly, gulping it down in one go. "Slow down...you might choke...again..." Namjoon sighed

"S-So why am I h-here...?" You asked, looking down. "Y/n, your teacher said that you've not been doing well in biology..." Jin said, with a disappointed look. "T-That's not true! In fact I've been ac-

You stopped speaking as you realized this might be one of Jungkook's lame ideas. "Y-Yeah...well...it is getting kind of hard...I'm sorry...I've been trying hard b-

"Hey...it's okay...I mean I'm sure it's hard..." Namjoon consoled you as you tried your best with your acting skills. "I'll try my best next ti-

"I know you will, princess. But I think you need some support as well..." Jin said. "Support? You both will help me?" You asked, with creased eyebrows. "No, silly" Namjoon chuckled. "Your teacher will tutor you on weekends..." Namjoon explained. "Teacher? As in Mr.Jeon?" You asked.

"Precisely, princess" Jin smiled. "So, I can leave?" You asked. "Yeah, we have a meeting right now. Also, please don't come out of your room for a while okay...we don't want you to meet our partners..." Namjoon said as you nodded.

The door closed as Jin faced Namjoon. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jin asked. "If you're thinking about Y/n's teacher who is a male being alone in a room with her, and it concerns the hell out of you, then yes, you're thinking what I'm thinking..." Namjoon sighed.

"I know but he's probably a 50 year old, married man, with kids...who knows..." Jin shrugged. "Please, being 50 years old is scarier these days. You know how oldies act these days right? It's always sliding into pretty girls' dms and stalking the hell out of them..." Namjoon shuddered. "I swear. And thanks to me, our Y/n is pretty as hell. Ugh!! Why the fuck did she get my good genes?!" Jin groaned.

"Shut up, drama queen"

"I'm still older than you, Joon"

"Whatever. By the way where are the tuitions?" Namjoon asked. "Her teacher said that it will be at his house. We will pick up and drop Y/n...but around 2 blocks away, so it doesn't seem suspicious" Jin said. "Makes sense"

"You actually found a way to spend time with me on a weekend?" You chuckled in disbelief. "Yeah, but did your sister shout at you when I told her that you were weak in bio?" He asked, concern lacing in his tone. "No, well, she was a BIT dissatisfied but it worked well."

"I was so worried about you once I sent the email...oof, glad to know you're okay..." He sighed in relief.

"So, where are the tuitions?" You asked. "I sent the address to your sister. I own a small condo around here...so we will meet up there on weekends. Works?" He asked. "Yes" You chuckled.

You shuffled a bit, as you wrapped Jungkook's arms around yourself. "I still kinda feel bad for lying..." You look down. Jungkook pulled you closer, pecking your head. "I know but there's no other way we can meet, right?" Jungkook sighed. "I wish we could be open about this..." Jungkook held your hand, caressing your knuckles with his thumb.

"I know it sucks, but we need to understand your sister's perspective as well right?"

"Yeah but-

"Now that we're together, let's not discuss it. Hmm?" He said as you sigh, nodding. "What do you wanna watch?" He grabbed the remote, switching the TV on. "I don't know...anything is fine."

After surfing a bit more on Netflix, Jungkook put on a random violence movie.

"Psh. I'm tired..." You got up, stretching. "Ok Jungkook, I guess I gotta leave now..."

"Now let's go, your bodyguard is probably waiting for you...

"Yea..." You replied with a smile. "Please text me-
"Or call you as soon as I reach home? Hmm, I will" You chuckled. "Good"

"So how was your class?" Namjoon asked from the driver seat as you closed the door. "Pretty great. Also, I thought you were only gonna drop me today..."

"Oh yeah, so Jin hyung will pick you and drop you off on Saturdays and I will do it on Sundays. Works?" He asked. "Hmm"

"So how long will this go on for?" You asked. "Till your mid-terms. We're gonna judge your marks and decide if you should continue or no" Namjoon replied. "Okay" You said.

I love him but lying to them every minute feels so bad...its sucks. I love being with him yet I hate lying to them...

-To Be Continued-

(A/N: Hi butters! I know this is a total filler but my idea section ain't working..........srry!)