hands up!

A/N: Just a lil harmless fluff! <3  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sea at night was the most underrated beauty of this world... she thought as she bit back a smile and looked down. Mushing and swirling her toes against the rough grains of dark umbre sand, loving the way it rubbed against her feet. 

"Yenna siripu?"

She turned to her right to look at him. Him... god, him. Never had she ever thought she would fall in love as much as she had now. You know you have it bad when, just looking at him makes you ache in blissful agony of the distance that keeps you from acting from the heart. Metaphorical and literal distance, mind you.. 

Ugh. 

"Onnum illa..", she sighed. 

He shook his head slightly, his expression suspicious, "Onnum illama lam appudi sirika matiye.."

"Appudi na eppudi sirikamatane", she fired back, cocking her head,  with a tone that clearly said, 'Oh- you-think-you-know-me-so-well', he glared at her. She simmered down at his glare and looked away with a small smile. 

"...Eppidi kannu ellam sirikuthuna... etho iruku nu thane artham", he said clearly after that pause, looking away from her. She turned to him sharply. Her eyes, true to his words, beamed in the dark like diamonds. 

"Neenga ippidi lam pessuvingala?", she wondered out loud, he couldn't help but smirk. 'Lady... if you knew what went on in his head...' his inner conscious gave her an eye roll. 

"Sollu.." he implored at her, partly to make her stop looking at him like that... her eyes.. god her eyes. It should be  made illegal to have the ability to pierce someone's inside with just a flick of an eye. The worst part is that she didn't even know what she did to him. 

"Onnum illa... rathiriyum kadal ah ivlo alazgha irukula... irutula perusa onnum theriyala, ana intha alaigal oda satham,  intha kathu.. appo appo megathu lenthu veliya vara nilavu," she pointed at the sea, "Nila velicham thani la padam bothu than.. thaniye iruku nu theriyuthu.." she had one of her best smiles on... the one that makes his heart light up. "Inga vara varikum ippidi oru alagu intha katchi ennaku ivlo sandhosham tharum nu theiryathu... athan intha maari ethana chinna chinna sandhoshatha na miss pani irukan nu yosichan",  she said,  her eyes skimming the moonlight sea, 

He took a deep breath to let his heart take a fill of her. Everyday... every second, she seemed to make him rethink every instance he made himself believe she was anything but good. Why did he do that? Idiot. idiot. He chided himself. Amongst people who believed materialistic things were the source of happiness, there she was, finding her heart to be full at the sight of nature. 

He really couldn't afford to fall in love with her anymore...there was already no coming back from the way he felt about right at this minute. So he did what any, love struck boy would do, he asked for her dreams, in hopes to fulfill at least one of them,

"Intha maari vera etha asaigal iruka..", 

"Hmmm..  yekkachakam iruke.."  she hummed at him "Tho ippove ennku intha rathri la intha chill thanila eranganum nu aasai ya iruku.. ana mudiyathu... inga irukura ella rides layum ponum nu asai athum mudiyathu..", she pouted looking at the miniature merry-go round made for three year olds or less. 

Kathir grinned and looked down, she was so adorable. Gosh! He cleared his throat, "Intha aasai lam abathu anathu... ana onnu pannalam.." he said, she turned away from the little children running around to see him,