Summer Love

~Amanda's P. O. V.~

It's the last day of school and I'm getting ready to pack up to finally go home for the summer. I'm so glad to finally get out of this school for once. I've been stuck at Williamsburg high school for 4 years. I'm so excited for summer because I'm planning on auditioning for the X factor and going to a one direction concert on my birthday which is tomorrow!

I wake up to find Morgan and Nicole throwing pillows at me and yelling get up.

"Get up! It's the last day if school. " Morgan yells.

Nicole yells change as I see a bundle of clothes thrown at me. I look at the clock to see that it's 645.

"We have to hurry!" I yell. School doesn't start until 730 but it takes us about 15 min to get there.

After about ten min we all end up tgoing to the car and leaving for school.

~end of the day~

We're in our last class which is CA for me and Morgan. Nicole's in chorus which we all were mad about. We only have 2 min left of school and nobody's doing anything.

So I ask Morgan."Hey, what time is it?"

"Um....duh it's summah time!" She shouts.

"What time is it, it's summer time. What time is it, it's time to scream and shout." The whole class starts screaming. As we're singing the song I notice the clock striking 3:34.

"Stop", I yell as the whole class freezes and we all start whispering summer. Seconds later I hear the loudest shouts as the clocked ticked the 12. Ya high school musicals still cool especially when your actually in high school. We do this every year it's almost like a tradition.

Morgan and I run to get Nicole. We all run to the car and go out for Ice cream at Duncan's. It's my birthday Tomorrow but my friends and I are celebrating tonight since we are going to a ONE DIRECTION concert. Once we get there we order are ice cream. We all got cookie dough because on everyone's birthday we go out for cookie dough ice cream then we go to the beach. We live in Morro bay, California.Its a very small town on the coast. We walk to the beach all the time since it's so close.

When we got down eating the ice cream we go home to change into our swim suits. We walk to the beach since its so close. All of our houses are next to each others and there walking distance to the beach.

Once we get there we swim for a bit and do some surfing. We all love to surf and in the summer that's basically all we do. Surf and swim everyday. After surfing for about 5 hours we go home and have the birthday sleepover. A birthday sleepover is when the birthday girl creates a list of things we try to do before 5 in the morning unless its a day time activity then by the end of her birthday.

When we got down swimming we went back to my house. Morgan and Nicole went back to change while I got my birthday resolutions out.

I show Morgan and Nicole the list and we go through them.

~birthday resolution list~

1. Die hair bold color with friends

2. Meet one direction with friends

3. Go swimming at 3 in the morning with friends.

4. Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge with friends.

5. Sing in the rain with friends.

6. Visit either Palm Springs or Las Vegas with friends.

7. Bake brownies in the middle of the night with friends.