Meeting mona

You are y/n (your name) you may make the decision you want so you can have your own story!^^
_____________
You rose from sleeping, You got on your slippers and walked down to your closet to change. After you changed, you made some eggs you wonder what your adventure was as you made some bacon to go with the eggs. You ate slowly or you decided to eat in a rush. You have to do your comms once you finish breakfast or whenever needed. You went up to the guild asking Katheryne what comms you had. She replied with "you have some comms in liyue, you also have to go met up with someone today." You were in shock because it's been awhile sense you had to meet up with someone. But you were hyped to meet this new person, so you set your way to Liyue. It took nearly 20 minutes because someone was nice enough to offer to sail to Liyue! You saw Zhongli walking around and went up to him. He got startled by you running up to him so suddenly. He asked "Oh, it's you traveller. Do you need help with some of your comms today?" He asked. You replied with "oh no, I'm not but I get to meet someone new today!" Or you answered with "I don't, just having to do some comms in liyue, I get to meet someone new though." Zhongli was glad with you smiling about meeting someone new today. He replied with "Oh wow that sounds so wonderful, have fun dear traveller." He smiled towards you but you noticed he was in a rush to get some where. You went over to the first comm you had. You had to defeat a ruin guard, you defeated it quickly. You went to your over commissions finishing them being eager. You finally met up to the place you were supposed to met this person, after 5 minutes the showed up. You looked at them amazed buy her beauty. She introduced herself as "I am Astrologist Mona Megitus."
___________
So sorry made this in a rush I'll make new part soon! ^^"