A wonderful tedious job - ShiVi OS

Shiva is internally cursing Krish for this tedious job. He is the elder one here, but his little brother ordered him to keep this chipkali away from their room until he steal some things needed to become Kesar tonight. He came out of his thoughts when he heard Raavi.

"Why are you doing this, Shiva? You just keep on fighting with me. You were fighting with me before marriage as well. But I used to ignore that. After marrying you, I too become like you and started fighting. But, not anymore. Just let me leave."

"I am not holding your hand. If you want to leave, just leave" he replied without thinking.

She looked at him shockingly and then started walking away. He wants to bang his head on the pillar nearby for his stupidity. He was supposed to stop her from going down to their room, but did the opposite. He quickly held her dupatta.

She stood still. "You don't hold my hand, but you can hold my dupatta?" He quickly put the dupatta corner end into his bracelet and made to look like it got stuck. Good that he watched some serials with Dhara bhabi.

He smirked when she turned around "What dupatta? I am not holding anything. It got stuck with my bracelet. Maybe they both want to spend some time together. You too stay for some time"

She watched him suspiciously and came near him. She started removing dupatta from his bracelet with a concentration of writing exams. He smiled and looked at her in awe. He always liked to watch her expressions and that too closely. When she is done removing fully, she started moving back. Without thinking, he held her waist and brought her back to him. She gasped and he blinked. What was he doing? Okay, got it. He is simply doing his job and his job is to prevent her from going down. Krish will be proud of him.

"Hey Bhoothnath! You just told me you are not holding me back. What about now?"

"I told you I won't hold your hand, not the waist" he smirked. What a dumb excuse!

She looked confused "Did you fell down and hit your head while climbing the stairs?"

She can say anything to him now. He is too happy to be bothered anyway. He and Dev patched up. Kesar is going to scare the hell out of Rishita tonight and more than that his chipkali is back to normal. His chipkali? No, he didn't mean that. He shook his head to clear his mind, but could not stop himself from smiling.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?"

Oh no... She started asking question again. Maybe he should try talking nicely. "Its just your face"

"What about my face?" she got alarmed.

Yes, what about her face? It just looks pretty as always. Pretty? Well, he cannot change the truth, can he?

"It is... it is.." pretty, just say pretty!

She is looking at him with her beautiful wide eyes. Just say pretty or beautiful or gorgeous or anything nice at all...

"It has... dark circles?" he mentally slapped himself.

"What?" her jaws literally dropped and she pushed him away. "I never had any. You are just telling this to annoy me. I am the prettiest girl in the whole Somnath" she complained.

He already said it anyway and hence thought of dragging this as long as he can. "Well that was before. You didn't sleep for few days now and you were crying even this morning. So, naturally you got dark circles under your eyes."

"I don't believe it. I was just looking at myself in the mirror before coming to terrace"

"Hey chipkali, you were busily shouting at the mirror and hence, didn't notice" he reasoned out.