Start

Being a working student is not something Win had expected himself to be. Coming from a middle-class family had been his privilege all his life, but something unfortunate happened that led his family to suffer financially. They took a risk for a business that has no assurance for profit, or even just for a return of their invested money.

In short, they were scammed.

Win is currently studying at a prestigious university. Despite not being rich, his family still managed to pay for his tuition fees and other expenses. Not until now, that they totally have nothing— and that lead him to work his ass off.

He's facing a lot of problems right now. Starting from his financial problems, academic problems, and of course his time management problems. And then there's his boss, who's too harsh and too arrogant.

He's working in a Coffee shop near his university, where his most hated blockmate is the son of the owner. He had no other choice but to accept his blockmate's offer because he's not someone who's used to work hunting. And also, he would be struggling to find a work that will fit his schedule if he declined the offer.

Nani, the son of the coffee shop's owner-slash- the annoying blockmate, has been following him since their last class. According to the boy, it will be convenient for the both of them if they will go to the shop together— Win saving his transport money (because Nani has a car), and Nani being able to make a move with his crush.

Yep, Nani has been crushing on Win since time immemorial— that's also the reason why Win has been irritated with him for a few years now. Don't get him wrong, he's not homophobic nor insensitive with other's feelings. It's just that Nani is the kind of admirer who's persistent— too persistent to endure.

They have finally arrived at the Coffee shop. And yes, Nani was able to convince him.

Win is already tired. He took a lot of quizzes that he wasn't able to attend last week because of his fever, and now he's going to work so he will be able to pay his bills.

He wants to shout. He's already exhausted and he just want to sleep and yell to everyone who makes his life miserable— and then he sees his "too harsh and too arrogant" of a boss— and suddenly, everything's okay.