Experimented.

Midlight POV

I heard my timer ring, and I knew.

It was time for school.

I grabbed my backpack and ate some pancakes my mom made.

"Hi, my little light!" My mom replied.

"Mom, don't call me that, it's embarrassing!"

Suddenly, the phone rang. And I knew I would have to go to the lab to get experimented on.

I looked at my mom, and she looked at me.

"Forget about school, focus on the lab."

Then my dad ran down the stairs into the car. "Come on everyone! Let's go!"

We hopped in the car and went straight to Montgomery lab.

I was going to meet my friend Nightmare when we got there, he was going to get experimented on too.

Then we pulled up in the parking lot to find Nightmare waiting for me at the door.

"Nightmare! What's up man!"

He pulled me in for a hug.

"Nothing much, just excited to do this today!" He replied.

I smiled and replied with a "Me too!"

We went inside and we met an otter.

"Hello, I am Dr. Orion, and I'm going to be testing you for some experiments."

"Please wait in the waiting room while I get a spot for you." Dr Orion replied.

I pulled my phone out and decided to listen to my favorite song on Spotify and sing.

(Road trip, Featuring PmBata the Penguin and Dream the dragon, playing now)

(Secure the bag, know what I'm sayin'? Banrisk on the beat Ayo, Perish, this sh- hot boy)

People change like the tides of the ocean. At Least I think or am I dead wrong?

Foot on the brake at the light I don't notice, I sit and wait until the next song, "20 hours, in a old van, on the east coast through the cold wind, what a road trip... now that interstate is paved with memories, of a past life when I was 18..." And every winter, I think back to what we used to be, in that past life we lived at 18...

Oh, oh, oh, Woah, woah, woah Oh, Oh, oh

Uh, I reminisce about a past life Things change, I get it 'Cause nothing lasts, right? Yeah, and I was thinkin' 'bout her last night Scroll in' through our memories, debatin' 'bout our last times Ayy, for a minute we was cool Then we flew just a little too close to the sun Now we finished, now we through Guess we knew one day we would have to grow up Twenty hours in an old Ford Across the Midwest, thinking, "What for?" Drove twenty hours, but it's hopeless Across the Midwest what a road trip

Now that interstate is paved with memories, of a past life when I was eighteen and every winter, I think back to what we used to be in that past life we lived at eighteen...

After that, I decided to play some Minecraft Bedwars, Nightmare decided to join me.

3.. 2.. 1..

GO!

Me and nightmare decided to speed bridge, so that was what me and nightmare did, then we mined some of our base and made into a gigantic obsidian fort.

Then we grabbed some emeralds to get full Prot 4 armor and sharpness V Diamond swords and Efficiency VIII Diamond Pickaxes

NightmareTheBedwarsBeast: Hey Midlight, you got any iron?