Part 1

One night I was laying in bed while listening to the MLP intro. I'm quite a big fan of MLP heh😅. I turned on my other side to face my shelf full my MLP figures. I got a little horny just looking at my shelf full of beautiful, precious ponies. Oh my sweet babies I whispered softly under my breath. I then heard a tiny voice say "psst...hey!" I quickly sat up and looked around to see where this sound was coming from. "Hello!?" I said. "Psst..over here!" I look to my left side and there was nothing but my shelf of MLP figurines. I toss my Hasbro MLP Rainbow Dash hugger and fleece blanket off of my hot, sweaty body. As I stood up I could here a squish as my ball cheese moved a little.

I slowly walked over to my desk and turned on my Twilight Sparkle lamp. I turned around and walked over to my MLP shelf. I grabbed my Rainbow Dash figurine and walked back to my desk. I grabbed the almost broken office chair and sat in it. As I sat down I could feel the hard crunchy skid marks on my tighty whities rub up against my crack. It felt kinda nice ngl. I grabbed my MLP Rainbow Friends spiral notebook and ballpoint pen. I started flipping through the pages of the empty notebook until I got to the last page. The most important page. The page had four big letters on it with a little box next to it.
"RAINBOW DASH CUM JAR". Tonight is the night!! I thought to myself. I aggressively, slowly and shakily check-marked the box.