park

"Come On Wake Up Tom, Its time for school you've got 10 minutes to get out of the door school starts in 20 minutes" Tommy shook awake groggily picking up his fully charged phone looking at the time not fully listening to his mom "ah shit" he says throwing himself of the bed piking up his normal t-shirt and some black joggers with black vans and a black and red hoodie. 

Sprinting downstairs to his bike seeing Wilbur there already, "finally man, I think tobyyyyyyys at the park near school, see he posted it to his story" Wilbur got out his phone showing Tommy the two most newest posts

(Caption)                                              WHO WANTS TO HANG OUT AT THE PARK WITH ME AND JACK

Thanks for drawing me this Karl

Wilbur looked at Tommy who seemed absorbed in the first story before he put his phone back in his pocket looking to Tommy who seemed to be smiling brighter than the sun "so are going there than toms" He new Tommy couldn't say no so they both start...

Wilbur looked at Tommy who seemed absorbed in the first story before he put his phone back in his pocket looking to Tommy who seemed to be smiling brighter than the sun "so are going there than toms" He new Tommy couldn't say no so they both started riding to the park. Once they got there they did see Jack and Toby swell as clay and George making out on the slide George on dreams lap. 

Tommy felt extremely nervous and was about to turn back before "Hey Tommy hey Wilbur" Toby ran over "hey toby" Tommy says looking into Toby's eyes "hey" Wilbur says as they all start walking towards jack "you can call me Tubbo if you want everyone else does" he giggled which made Tommys heart light. 

"hey guys" jack said looking at Wilbur and Tommy. "Im going to go on the swings like the child I am" Tubbo started to walk away when Wilbur nudged him whispering so only he could hear " ask to join or push him. he'll like it" Tommy trudged saying "can I join" he looked at the ground terrified of the rejection coming his way "yeah lets go then Tommy" 

Once they got to the swings Tubbo took the left one so Tommy sat beside him on the right swing Tubbo started to swing really high so Tommy joined "so what classes you got today except English of course." Tubbo said looking across to Tommy with a smile "Math science Geography art and English" Tommy says 

Right before the others all come over including George and clay "guys cmon we have to get to school unless we want to skip and if we skip we cant stream later Tubbo you know my parents " Clay says I look at Tubbo "you stream Tubbo" He looks at me and nods before clay interjects "yeah he's called Tubbo_   And I'm Dream George not found do you maybe you could join do you have discord and twitch. you can join the dream amp then" I nodded at clay then George looked at tubbo who had his phone already out. "Tommy what's your phone number" Tubbo passing  me his phone with a bee home screen putting in my number then passing it back him saving it.

" Kay Boys lets go Nikes waiting at the gates and we've got 5 mins" people started running and riding there bikes "who's got tubbo"  jack said "Tubbo can ride on the back of Tommys bike" Wilbur said looking at me as I nod and tubbo sits on the back of MY bike THE TUBBO MOST POPULAR KID IN SCHOOL had HIS arms around MY waist HIS head laying on MY back as WE rode to school.

 Finally stopping parking our bikes as niki walks over "hey Wilbur hi Tommy, its go boys" Splitting up from tubbo which was disappointing.