CHAPTER 1 : THE OXFORD

KEITH POV :

I was sleeping very comfortably when crying and babbling of the neighbouring passenger's baby started to ring my ears. Its been four hours since my flight took off and all I could hear is cooing of the baby beside me. The noise is annoying that half of my head had started to pain now and now I just want to reach England as soon as possible.

Finally, I am able to fulfil Mr. Richardson wish and my family tradition of Graduating from The Oxford University for elite students who are so avid about their subject that they become future trailblazers just like my grandfather, my father and now me. Since, childhood my father has made sure that I excel in everything even if its cooking for myself or doing the lowest grade work in our Company. Now that I finally had cracked the interview for Oxford University, I am nothing but overjoyed.

Finally, after so much straggle to sleep while hearing the noise of my hyperactive neighbour of First Class, I slept. After few hours of sleep in my comfortable First-Class seat, I wake up. When I see outside from my window seat all I could see was cloud and sunlight.

"Its morning ahh!!!" I said to myself with a little smile spread across my face.

It is a beautiful morning indeed unlike any other mornings of my life. Suddenly I feel adult, and FREEDOM kissed me like it never had. In my life my family back in New York has always been very protective for me. All they see in me is the future Inheritor of "The Richardson Company" and not Keith, an eighteen-year-old boy with big dreams in his eyes like any other teenager of my age.

After few minutes everyone near me start waking up to the bright lights piercing through the airplane window glass and along them the little devil of crying too. But for some unusual reason he's not crying right now but smiling.

The airhostesses in tiny black skirt and white shirt start coming with a smile to assist us in anything we ask for while distributing another sealed water bottle and snacks. I reached towards my watch and its already '7 o' clock' that means my fight is about to reach within 10-15 minutes now.

My flight landed, I directly moved towards the luggage area where waited for about 20 mints and finally saw my luggage slide between other luggage in the accelerator. I immediately collect it and hustle towards the EXIT.

------------------ENGLAND CALLING

My cab stopped against the TALL black shining glass building "The City Centre's Luxury" which is nothing but definition of modern and cliché. My fathers choice of course, he didn't want me to stay at University hostel which I preferred personally but this penthouse on 12 Floor of "The City Centre's Luxury" and 10 minutes drive to my new dream come true University.

After dropping my luggage immediately without checking out my penthouse. I just went to shower and slipped into my midnight blue shirt with olive green trouser and tanned formal shoes. Went in front of the mirror to set my hair which are dark brown in shade just like my mother and straight like my father.

"I look fine" I told myself and went towards the parking lot to see my new drive "Mercedes Benz-White". Throw myself in the car and asked GPS to navigate me to my dream.

----------------NAVIGATE TO OXFORD UNIVERSITY

Finally at 9'o clock in the morning, I reached the University. I parked my car in the Parking Slot available for the students which I discovered by the help of few students walking around the University. When I stepped out of my Mercedes I saw this huge architectural piece in front of my eyes.

"It is so beautiful "I heard myself saying while looking keenly the design of the main building of Oxford. There was separate building available for Library, Classes, Cafeteria etc but mainly everything written in Latin. LOL

Though I have travelled so many countries but never got a chance to see this University so close but now that I m standing in front of this, all I can feel is Masterpiece of architectural design standing straight in front of my eyes.

I went towards my department 'Architecture & Design' to know further procedure and classes timing. Thats when I saw a Tall Nerdy Guy in Big Spectacles with Green eyes, skin as pale as mine in white shirt & black pant standing with few bunch of new students. I dont know why but among all the newbies standing in the small room corridor outside department head room, I went towards him to say. "Hey!!"

He replied with a small smile across his face "Hello. New Here?"

"Yes. This is Architecture & Design Department. Right? " I said while stretching my hand out for him.

"Yes" he semmed as same as me interested in my company. "By the way! Max Hoffman here. Welcome" – Max replied while shaking our hands.

" Finally! Got the right place" I said with a relief as I was running here and there inside the camps in the serch my department. "This side Keith Richardson." I replied him. A long silence entered between us. "I'm from New York. What about you?" – I asked curiously as he seemed like a guy from America or Canada I thought in my mind.

"Im from Vancouver, Canada" - Max replied while turning around to the sound behind us people.

Then we were assisted by one of our seniors for college tour. Every time we reach new building in the University my heart flutters at the Design, Colour and Vibes of the Place. All the buildings look monumental yet modern. I thought about our hotels which are defination of luxury but still look feeble in fromt of these architecture marvels. "Ahh!! When i will be able to create one of these" I said in a dim voice avoiding anybody attention while walking along with Max and others.

In the whole tour, Max and I talked about our high school experience, marks, countries, cities and families. I told him about my parents while hiding the part that my family is super billionaires and they owned many Luxury Hotels all around the world. And like that we became friends from strangers within that one-hour college tour. Max told me that he got his hostel room yesterday and has a roommate by the name Brandon Johnson.

"Ready for classes tomorrow?" - Max asked while we headed towards the cafeteria.

"Yes"- I replied with a wink.