Chapter 1

It was 6 pm and I was led in bed, watching the music channel, when I got a message from my boy best friend, Joe. We had talked for about 7 months since we met at school in year 7. I am now year 8 and have a big crush on him. I think I've gave him the hint that I do, but I didn't want to say it because it would be so awquard, as Joe wouldn't want to ruin the strong friendship that we have together.

The messages said-
Joe: Hi
Me: Hi best friend
Joe: I need to tell you something
Me: what?
Joe: You know your friend Millie
Me: yeah
Joe: she messaged me the other day and we talked for about 5 hours.. What should I do?

My heart sank. Millie had known I sort have liked Joe and now she's betraying me-I just feel like crying. I couldn't say anything to my best friend so I immediately replied with.

Me: Well she obviously wants to go out with you otherwise she wouldn't have said hi to you
Joe: Yes, but the thing is I don't like her... I like someone else :/

For a quick moment, I thought that he was actually going to ask me out. My heart was pounding and I could feel a slight smirk on my face.

Me: Who is it? You have to tell me I'm your best friend <3
Joe: Maybe later Bella.

Bella. Yes, that's me. Im 13 years old and I'm in love with my best friend. My hair is a dark blonde, making my hazel eyes look dull. I also live in Kent, and I dispise my life. At school I am in the top set for everything so are my friends; Anna, Libby, Millie and Grace-and together were the popular group. Everyone gets into groups and were the populars. However, Joe is not a popular boy. He is smart, funny, kind and sometimes naughty and extremely fit. His hair is dark brown with a quiff-take notes quiffs are bæ (before anyone/thing else) and his big, brown eyes.

He would constantly complain how he doesn't have a girl friend even though, he could easily get one. When he complained to me, it made me like him even more. I love him and I want him to be mine...