chapter one or maybe the last chapter

Maybe in another life we could live in nyc we could look at the stars and smile while talking about our dreams and plans.We could go out have fun laugh cry do anything any normal couple would. 

As they talked for our about fantasies and dreams while looking at eachother with that look in their her eyes . The she is the one look. But she wasnt so sure if she was being looked at the same way. But she didnt care she was honestly so happy that nothing could break her and her strong feelings.

Days passed by no missing calls no texts no contact at all. He was scared to death eventhough his love was fake and he was sharing it with other people. Doing the same old type of convos at night as she did with her looking at her and making her fall in love to another girl aswell. However he didnt care. She knew she was to blind to figure things out and find out he was cheating on her and nothing could ever change that.

he was so sure he would get caught

so sure he knew how to deal with her and her personality

its easy if you thing about it. Just lie to their face while saying the 3 deadly words I LOVE YOU and there you have it she has now fallen in love. so easy

and he had done this before to many girls and she knew that but she was so blined by his spell that didnt realise what was going on. atleast thats what he thought was happening.

his phone rang

he casually picked it up to see a text from her

'' remember what i told you last sunday... maybe in another life'' she said while she jumped.

                                                                       THE END.