Bad finds the egg..

Bayboyhalo was cheerfully exploring some of the unexplored parts of the underground caves by himself.

Not many were here at the moment, so that's why he decided to go by himself and explore a bit to see if he finds anything that might be useful.

Which was why he was going in a bit deeper then he has gone ever before.

After a few minutes, he spotted something red and blinked, was it red stone? Bad wondered and walked closer to it and blinked a few times...

...what was this? He thought feeling very confused by the big red...egg? Was it an egg? Why was it so big and so...strange...why did he feel like he needed a closer look for a few seconds?

Bad frowned but got closer to it, he reached a hand out a gently touched the weird red egg for a few seconds, only to freeze with shock, it opened up a little bit on where he touched the weird egg...and vines came from it and...uh oh...

The vines grabbed his arm and started to try and grab him in, his other arm reached out to untangle the vines wrapped around the vine and more vines started coming from inside the egg and grabbing his other arm.

He tried pulling away out the vines grip on his arms got tighter and more vines wrapped around his arms, bad was starting to panic now.

He couldn't do anything as it started to finally be able to pull him into itself, he knew no one would hear him if he called for help so he didn't bother with that, but he tried using his legs and feet to keep himself from being fully pulled inside, just a bit hopeful he could free himself or last long enough for someone to find him and help him.

But no...the vines wrapped around his legs and bad was finally pulled in and the opening closed, he started struggling in the vines, more wrapping around his arms, legs, waist, chest, neck, and finally around his eyes.

He felt completely frightened at what was going to happen to him, though if this killed him, he would still come back thankfully...but he had a feeling it won't kill him...

He tried to struggle some more but he couldn't even move anymore because of all the vines wrapped around him...

"...skeppy..." badboyhalo muttered under his breathe, he was feeling...sleepy...

Why was he feel sleepy....wait...was he being drugged by the strange egg?!? He felt alarmed but he knew he couldn't free himself...

He hoped his friends would find him soon...badboyhalo thought with hope as he fully fell unconscious.

~skeppy POV~

Skeppy was humming as he headed back to go check on badboyhalo.

He waved to the others who had returned earlier or just now returned along with him and he headed to where he left bad at.

He blinked, ah looks like bad went somewhere, no matter, he can just look around and find him. Skeppy thought and started walking around cheerfully, looking around for badboyhalo.

Though he hasn't found him yet..maybe he should ask some of the others? Skeppy thought and walked over to some of the others nearby.

"Hey skeppy." Sapnap said, waving a bit.

Catching the others attention as they look at skeppy, "hey...uh I got a question..have any of you seen bad anywhere?" Skeppy asked with a hint of concern.

They blinked and shared looks, " no, is he not at his home?" Captainpuffy asked him with a frown.

Skeppy shook his head, they others frowned.

"Here how about we help you look for badboyhalo then?" Eret said and the rest nodded and got others to help look for badboyhalo who was nowhere to be found.

Which worried all of them, badboyhalo was supposed to be here and not outside like they had been cause it was his turn to stay behind for a bit while they went out.

So where was bad? They didn't see him when they returned at all...did something happen to him?

Skeppy was a bit panicking...he couldn't find his cru-best friend.

They looked all day and night, yet still no trace of badboyhalo. They had to take a break for the day before continuing and they still don't know where bad went...

~badboyhalo third person~

Badboyhalo was in his minds-cape, with all the other aus of himself there as well.

So it seems all the other aus of himself either found the same egg but with a few of it being a different color or something else but they all ended up in the same predicament of being unconscious and now in the minds-cape.

Well at least they had each other to talk to until their own versions found them and all.

Bad thought and watching his opposite look a bit bored and annoyed as some of the other aus try to talk to him or talk to the others.

Bad just blinked as one of his aus sat down next to time, oh it was time traveler him. He's usually called time or something like that.

"Hey bad. Looks like all of us either met the weird egg thing or something else that had us stuck here." Time said and bad nodded.

"Yeah...I hope we get found soon.." badboyhalo said and time nodded at that.

"Yeah..I should have probably tried to time skip out of there but it was like my time skip was blocked and I couldn't even warn anyone when that happened..." time said and bad let out a small hum.

So the weird egg even stopped time from escaping... interesting...

Badboyhalo thought for a few seconds before going back to watching his other aus talk. Just making sure non of them start a fight here.

Well...looks like they are stuck here for the time being...let's just get a bit comfortable as they all wait to be found...

____*____*____*____*____*____*___*_
Finished with 1066 words. Hope you all like and comment what you think.

Also help me with what kind of aus that are in the mindscape with badboyhalo.

We already have two known aus of badboyhalo.

Help me out with some of the others.

Ja ne~

Characters used-

Badboyhalo.         Skeppy.        Technoblade.      Dream             Sapnap.        Sam nook.      Tommyinit
Foolish        Awesamdude.       Quackity.    WilburSoot/ghostbur.       Philza.         Fundy.   Ranboo.       Eret.            (The adopted kid)Michael
Jschlatt/glatt.          Mexican Dream? (Maybe)
Tubbo. Punz. Captainpuffy Antfrost
Georgenotfound.        

X

I know I didn't get everyone so comment who I missed and I'll add the names here so I won't forget ok?

badboyhalo amv