CHAPTER 3

If Huang Renjun says that he will fill every single ounce of his need, he will definitely do it.

And on those dead streets at 3 a.m., when he hunted 31 stubborn humans who's dumb enough not to believe in the Worldwide 3 AM Hunting Rule—oh, 32, I mean...

"Y-you won't suck it a-all, don't-ah."

"Mhm," Renjun grunted as he once again flipped the woman to face the wall, slamming inside of her while deliciously digging holes in her neck.

"Is that what you want me to do?" he whispered in a teasing way, his eyes deep red, mirroring his state of lust and hunger.

"Pl-fuck, please!" she begged, crying in both pleasure and helplessness.

But the vampire didn't reply as he went on and on, finally reaching his limit and knotting inside her overstimulated hole.

His length was still buried in when his fangs pinched the most dangerous vein, receiving a gargling scream.

Renjun pushed her body away, groaning at the sudden emptiness that once satisfied his hard-aching member. Nevertheless, he let his 32nd victim fall into the deepest slumber that could never wake up.

▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣-▣

"Fifty-two people were reported dead along the streets of Seoul and Gangnam. A total of 38 women and 14 men were found with their necks punctured once; some were twice and three times. Residents all throughout the nation are continuously reporting about the Worldwide 3 AM Hunting Rule, which the government enforces."

"Too early for the news," Aerin grumbled as she yawned, stretching her arms.

"Actually, I have this weird random question," Giselle started as she never tore her gaze off the television.

"Everything you say is weird and random," she bluntly replied, and she drank a cup of lemon water.

"Yeah, anyways, as I was saying..." Giselle looked over her shoulder and asked, "Do you even think about the batch of vampires doing these horrific things?"

"Why not?" Aerin shrugged. "They're vampires, and the worldwide rule is actually for them. They got to choose if they go hunt or nah, what's the deal with that?"

"Well, they look too prestigious, and Minister Jung always sends batches that come from elite families. Don't they have like blood formulas or something?"

"Aeri-ya.. you watch too much fan fiction," Aerin sported a firm look. "They do come from gold, but that doesn't mean they exist without a drop of fresh human blood."

"This world is already a whole Twilight to me."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say. But I won't be surprised if Renjun causes at least one of those corpses."

Giselle's attention perked up. "Renjun? Huang Renjun? Why?"

"Well, he flirts too much and makes out with everyone. I don't know. He could use his sex-driven self for a hunting trick," Aerin sheepishly smiled. "I'll get ready; it's almost 7."

"Huang Renjun..." Giselle mumbled as she tapped her ice cream spoon on her chin. "Well, that would be hot."