More Than A Woman

The cool summer breeze goes through her long flowing, curly locks. Wearing a white summer dress, her chocolate skin radiates as the bright, yellow star smiles down on her. Her manicured, purple nail polished fingers grip the chapter book ever so light, and gentle like an injured puppy needing love, and care.

What she didn't know she will need to just do that with a 19 year old struggling with difficulties in his life. Her deep, dark chocolate eyes scan the page, light as a feather. Her eyes dark, and mysterious, but sweet, gentle, and understanding at the same time. She waves at the passing neighbors walking along the sidewalk doing their daily jogs or walking their dogs. Saying hello here and there, her voice smooth as silk cutting through the air like a knife through melted butter stuttering sometimes.

Looking at her watch on her right wrist, she closes the book and scurries up the stairs to her $400 apartment. Why so cheap, because the owner is her mothers old time friend. She owns the apartment complex and she a professor at her university. She helps her tutor with college students. She opens her door with her apartment key and steps inside, to change into her work clothes for today. Jumping in her new black Ferrari, she speeds on down to Grant University and walks to Ms. Calina's room, to help tutor her striving students.

So I think this is a good intro! Tell me what y'all think. I'm gonna finish CL and publish the rest in the summer. So I'm gonna post the 1st chapter and tell me what yall think. 

~TeriaLera