chapter 1 <3<33<a3

i try to hide my switch behind my back, but the inevitable BLUBULUBLUBLULBB of nook fills the roomi shuffle my feet, looking away in shame

i turn my head towards you, burning rage in my eyes.

"oh no, the raven eclipse secret wolf royalty with magic dark fairy powers..." i whisper under my breath

they've found me.

betraying my trust??? never sending any smut i write to you... ever... again.

"NO! pleASE! I BEG!" i get on my knees, scraping them making me whine but i bite my lip to stop the soundsas i bow i know its too late

asra's whines stop me in my tracks. "are you..." i use my dark fairy magic to make them look me in the eyes.

my legs quiver under me but i refuse to look directly at them, diverting my gaze

i'm a stubborn 3' brown haired badass but these powers....

"look at me," i demand. "let me see your face once more before i ruin you."

i close my eyes pettily. i admit they can make me weak in the knees, but they'll never make me submit. m a switch. i promise. i can top a raven eclipse secret wolf royalty with magic dark fairy powers anyday. not a bottom

"you realize this is futile...don't you? you are my mate, faggot." i take your chin between my fingers and force you to look up at me.

i grimace, but a blush still creeps onto my cheeks. "no, i swore to never end up as your mate!" i retort with anger, but the power in my mate's voice makes me look up into their eyes. wait, did i say my mate????????§??§!?!?!?!?!?

"believe me, if i could choose, i would've never chosen you, you beta. this is out of our control." i sneer at you. do i really hate you, or is this an act to appease my father and ive loved you since we were kids?!?!?!

"out of our control??? just let ME GO!!!1!1!" i scream as i writhe in your grip. your sneering makes me think of the time i stole your pacifier in the crib... my legs quiver again, despite wanting to deny it, i'm happy im in your arms - i wouldve fallen without your support.

"no. bcos of rules u must stay with me for the rest of your life." i can't deny that i've always wanted this...you by my side. yr legs quivering shoots a shot of something that feels like lust through my body, but i stifle it and hope that you didn't see.

but oh i see. i dont even hear your soft whisper, for i see the way your fur rises in lust. are they turned on+?!?!?!??!?! i cant shame them... theres a reason for my quivering after all.. despite everything a smirk finds a way to my lips, while you might be the dominant.... i still have power in one way or another

you realized. of course you realized. you were always so intuitive...i just wish it hadn't pulled through right now. i let go of your chin, stepping away, trying to regain any control i had in this situation.

i get up from where i sat on my knees, however only to step closer. the wicked smirk on my lips never leaves as i see your hopelessness - it brings me joy. if i act quick enough, perhaps i can charm my way out.

"enough of your wicked ways! you will not tempt me!" i roar, using my dark fairy magic again to summon chains that secure you to the floor. i am wild, unhinged...terrified, of what you're doing to me.

i gasp as i hit the ground, all air in my lungs leaving me. i cough on my own spit as tears gather in my eyes... i knew you were rough with your lovers, but i had never thought- no.. as i look up into your eyes, the ones i had so desperately avoided, i see fear in your rage."why are you afraid? ... you were the one who approached, after all."

i take deep breaths in as i desperately try to formulate an answer to that. hair falls over my eyes. this is the closest you've come to see me unwinded."i am...not afraid," i spit, like a rotten piece of fruit.though, we both know, that is not true.

i try to reach you, but the chains keep me bound to the floor. tears flow freely as i try my best to escape but to no avail. my words will have to do for now."i'm not so sure about that. you only ever become this defensive when you're scared. i should know, shouldn't i? i've known you for longer than any other."my grin returns. "kind of.. pathetic..."

"shut your mouth, witch!" i roar, but it sounds desperate. "i am not scared of you. i'll prove it."but i dare not move. you do terrify me. i hate this, this feeling. why you? what is this feeling, and why does it terrify me so?

"prove it how?" i start chuckling breathily. "you haven't moved an inch. are you scared to approach me? is the raven Eclipse secret wolf royalty with magic dark fairy powers scared of measly me?" i taunt with all my might. it's fun, seeing them above me, trying to paint themselves as outraged... yet their tail is between their legs and ears pointed to the ground.

"don't..." the chains come undone. i can't find a reason to fight against it. "i am terrified of you. of what you do to me."

my grin broadens as i get up, rubbing the marks from the chains that had scorched my skin. " so you admit?" i ask, approaching slowly - my hips swaying in sync with my tail

"i...do." i sound defeated. i don't step away as you come closer...but i don't walk away.

i like the sound of your voice as you admit defeat, i start to tingle all over. "say it again. louder." i demand, the power getting to my head.

"you...just love to see me humiliated, don't you?" i hiss.

"it's gratifying, yes." i chuckle, finally standing before you. originally, i was just doing this to escape - but now, looking directly at you, admiring your face of humility... i can't get my legs to walk out... leave.