Empty Hearts

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So this is basically just a warning, in case you didn't already see the rating before opening the story.

This story is rated R (well Mature now that they've changed the ratings again). It was given that rating by Wattpad, so there are some subjects in the story that aren't going to be very comfortable for some people read.

Those are basically the prologue, and the last couple of chapters, (i.e, chapter 17-19).

I mean, you can decide if you want to read this story or not based on the rating. I think that besides those chapters mentioned above, the story would be given a PG13 rating. 

Anyway, the story is now completed so you can go ahead and read it; if not then its cool. Also, please vote if you like the story. (:

Description: 

Lori Simmons doesn't know much about herself. She's always been told what to do and what she was allowed to like. She was never given the choice to do anything for herself, so what will happen when she finds herself lost and alone in the middle of an unknown city? She is finally given the choice to do things on her own terms. Will she take the opportunities as they come by? Will Louis be able to save her from the unknown and help her find her true self?

|| Louis Tomlinson || Alternate Universe