Chapter 1

5 VOTES TO NEW CHAPTER

"Look at me you bitch, who the fuck do you work for? " I said.

"I don't know what you're talking about ma'am I really don't, why are you hurting me. I swear I don't know what you're talking about. " Said the bitch who was tied up in a chair and who killed my brother.

"Do you just think cause you're a woman you can do any fucking thing. You killed my brother and I wanna fucking know who the FUCK DO YOU WORK FOR".

"Ma'am I don't know what you're talking about. " I then noticed a tattoo on her neck. Two s's which looked like a scorpion. I immediately knew but I wanted to confirm.

"Don't know what I'm talking about huh, then why the FUCK do you have a Scorpion's tattoo", "Miss this is my dead husband's tattoo, these are my husband's initials. Please forgive me for whatever crime i've done because I do not know what you're talking about. "

"You're a liar and a bitch. Bring her in" I ordered my guards. "Bring who in madam? " She asked all innocently. The girl was brought in. "Recognize her yet bitch? ". "No ma'am not my daughter, please just not her, i've done nothing wrong. Please kill me and let her go. "

"Since when did you start caring about me maman, you were already going to sell me to a businessman for money." Well I do love a tragic backstory and I wanted to hear more.

"What are you talking about, i've always loved you and i've never even thought about selling you off. You're my precious daughter".

"Kill me, please, I don't wanna live anymore in the cage which my mum calls a house, please kill me. I don't wanna live anymore. I wanna join my father in heaven where this bitch sent her. Please just kill me".

"Ahh wait now, I love some good drama but i'll fulfill all of your wishes if you tell me what the tattoo that's on your maman's neck represents", "I'm sorry but I can't tell you that, it was my father's death wish that I don't". "Well then please tell me the name of your father."

"His name was Samuel...... Jones" The girl replied.
"Daughter what is wrong with you, your father's name was Samuel Scorpion"
"Ahhhhhh, so you work for the scorpion gang and plan to sell of your daughter hub. "

I interrupted her, letting her know she made a mistake. The girl seemed incredibly shaken by this. Probably because her mother was a lie. AHH well what the fuck am I waiting for. Let's cleanse the earth of one bitch.

I pointed my gun towards the bitch and was just about to pull the trigger. "Wait" The girl said. "Ughh what now? Lemme guess, you wanna protect your bitch of a mother" I said sarcastically. "Yes" And then I got and idea.

"You know what, i'm gonna teach you a lesson now. Come here" She came here shakily letting me know she was afraid. "Kill the bitch" I said while handing her the gun. "What" She asked shakily.

"Was I not clear, Kill. The. Bitch. "
Her hands were shaking as she held the gun pointed towards her mother. "Ahh, don't be afraid, just be calm and pull the trigger" I told her. She just stood there shaking. While I walked out of the room and waited outside just in case.
After a minute I heard the sound of a gunshot. Ahh, it was like music to my ears.

The girl came out with some blood on her face and hand. "Where did you shoot? " I asked. "Right in the head" She said and I smirked. "Dispose off the body" I told to the guards. "Or do you wanna bury her? " I asked the girl. "No, you take care of it. " She said and I grinned evilly.

"So, do you still wanna live in that house of yours? " I asked her even though I knew how this whole scene was going to play out. "Yeah, I have no choice", "Well what if you had a choice", "I'd take it",

"Well then I'm giving you a choice and you're taking it. Congrats, you're now a part of the world's biggest mafia - The
Gambettis and by the way, I never got to know your name", "Davina, Davina Jones and what's yours?"

"Morana, Morana Gambetti, Also known as the Goddess of Death or just simply Death in the streets. But I'll tell you all about that later. Till then, The guards will show you a guest room", "Will I still be able to go to school or is working in a mafia a full time job?"

"No. 1, you never WORK in a Mafia, you're in a mafia. No. 2 you will be an official member by the end of the week if you pass all the exams and pledge your loyalty. No. 3, in my Mafia - Education is very important. So yes, you'll be going to school from tomorrow with me."

"You go to school Ma'am? ", "Do I need to repeat what I just said and call me Morana, I'm a year younger than you." I winked at her and walked out of the facility.

A/N : How is the book so far? Are you all liking it. I'm also writing another book known as "Dumbass" I know it has a dumb tittle but please check it out. Also 5 votes to new chapter. I'll even write it extra long if it gets more than five votes. Thank you all.