dean and stayce's pov

(my pov)

"Dean, I need to talk to you," i say as i knock on his door. "what do you want?" dean says sarcastically. "my y/n and her brother are coming over and i want you to meet her brother." i say mockingly. " okay stayce." dean says. soon i hear a knock at my front door. when i open the door y/n and cas were there, i hugged them both. "hey cas theres someone i would like you to meet." i say to cas. " okay i am ready to meet this mystry person that i do not know." cas says as if he was acting. cas and i walk to deans room and i said "hey um... theyre here." dean said okay i am going to come ot in about two seconds." i said 'okay." cas and i walked back to the living room and i asked them both "do yall want anything to drink?" "sure, some water please." cas said. "i will take some tea please." y/n said. i got cas and y/n's drinks and gave them to yall. soon after dean came out of his room. when dean saw cas he was in awe. cas said "hi i'm castiel but you can call me cas." dean siad " hey im dean." me and y/n looked at each other and were confused about what was going on whith the two of them.

(deans pov)

"so cas would you like to see my room?" i say. "sure." cas says. "hey stayce me and cas are going to be in my room if you need me." i say. "did you clean your room?' stayce asks. "yes 'mom'." i say sarcastically. stayce scoffs. cas and i walk to my room  and i open the door for cas since he is the guest after all. soon i realize that i have pinned him dpwn on my bed and i am kissing him. a few hours later i am under the covers with him and we're naked fucking each other. two hours later stayce knocked on my door and said "sammy's here!" i said "alright i will be out in a few minutes!" "okay but we gotta case, maybe cas and y/n can come with us," she said. "okay cool," i said. i said to cas "we need to get dressed." cas said "but why?" "my brother is here.' i said. we got dressed and came out after we  kissed. he also asked me "will you be my boyfriend?" i answered him "yes." and we kissed again and walked out of my room. i went up to sammy and said "i need, we need to taalk to you." sammy said "whose we?" i said "me and cas, just come to my room."  so he did. "me and cas are dating which means i am gay." i said. sammy said " i know."