Chapter 1: Life so far

★May 20★

Ah yes the life of the sister of Sapnap or better known on stream as Sisnap but the real ones call me Katie or Kay I don't like my full name Katrina because it's a hurricane. My brother is a tall loud minecraft youtuber who flirts with a pretty British boi and an green blob with no face which he lives with currently. Dream let me come live with him and sapnap because he knew about my mental state and stuff. Yes the all powerful Sapnap is actually just a soft warm panda off stream Dream is also a big softie as well. Anyways let's look at a day in my life shall we?
         My life has been actually pretty good so far. My parents are in my life I have an amazing brother and due to him streaming I have two basically adopted big brothers. I really have it better off than most people do and I am truly grateful. It seems I have no reason to feel what I'm feeling. I have no reason to be sad and unmotivated all the time or to be anxious all the time or to not be able to breathe in social situations, but I can't help but have that happen. I can't control it. I wish it didn't happen to me, I wish I could change it and be the happy girl that everyone expects me to be but I can't.
       Needless to say I need a therapist. Every morning I wake up to the blaring sound of my alarm and I drag myself out of bed for another day of the living hell that is an American public school. I get dressed and some mornings I smell bacon as I wake up because my brother is making breakfast. After that I put in my headphones slip on my dream hoodie and walk to school.
        Walking through the halls I have my hood on and I don't make eye contact with anyone. As a kid I used to go up to everyone say hi and tell them my life's story but now I can't even make eye contact without a nervous breakdown. Luckily for me I've made it through most of the year and only have two weeks left until I can sit at home with my brother all day and we can have as much fun as we want.
       When I get home i hop onto my computer and mess aroind on minecraft. I am on the dream smp but not in any of the lore i just kinda mess around and im never on stream. I decide to mine for a little bit because its actually pretty calming. So there i was sitting in my room wrapped in a blanket while music was blasting and i was just sitting there mining. Ocasionally i sang along to the music but I tried not to be too loud because I was never sure when the guys were going to stream but then again niether were they. I saw that they were on together and assumed that they were streaming so I left them alone. As I continued I saw a nametag underground with me which I brushed off until they got closer and closer. Then we saw each other.... they had a black and white character wearing a crown with green and red eyes. They were in full netherite and thier name was ranboo. They crouched and made eyed contact with me and I panic logged out. Before I knew it I couldn't breathe and my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. It was a panic attack I could tell. I felt nothing but pure fear and it blocked out all of my surroundings. No one was supposed to find me on the smp. I didn't want to interact with people. I needed my brother but I couldn't move from my bed. I grabbed my phone and shakily texted my brother the code word for get in here and help me. He couldn't get off of his stream so dream was sent instead. He was able to pull me out of the fetal position and calm my breathing down. He got me under control and took me to my brother's room where i sat hugging him until I felt better. Suddenly I was glad he didn't have a facecam.
    If it wasn't for my brother I would have never been able to ground myself and stop my mind from running like crazy. Later that night I asked dream who I saw.
"Oh him? That's ranboo he is around a year older than you American and fairly new to the smp. He kind of reminds me of you which is one of the reasons he caught my eye I think you guys would be good friends you should try talking to him sometime off stream," he explained. I nodded dream seemed to trust this guy so I guess I could to he usually had pretty good judgement except for when he befriended my brother which was a mistake.

       Time skip

      "On your left" I heard ranboo say from inside my headset. I turned and knocked out the guy who was trying to kill me. Oh wait I should probably mention we were playing bedwars oops. I had played with ranboo for a while now and dream was right we are actually very similar especially in sense of humor. 
       "Just killed a child feeling good" I said as the 12 year old I just knocked down cussed me out in chat.
       "Hahhaha I invented being funny therefore if you are ever funny you owe me 13 million dollars so pay up"
        "Um excuse me who do you think I am Mr beast?! Do it yourself mr 100,000 twitch subs"
      "Oh so you know my sub count nice"
   "Well I mean yeah one of those is my prime" I said starting to feel a bit of heat creep up my cheeks. This happened because my brother and dream teased me NONSTOP about ranboo and how I watched his streams every day and how I even fell asleep to them. The only thing I can say to that is just RANBOO MY BELOVED.

A/n hello! Welcome from wherever you come from. This is my first chapter and it ties into forever with you by sans_theskele_oof so if you haven't read that go check that out ummm yeah