15 || Come With Me

Hey, guys!

Unfortunately, this will be the last Transformers book in my works. I won't have any more time for anything Transformers related. I will have more to say after this book is finished.

****

Y/n drove Bumblebee down and up roads, enjoying the final moments they had together

Y/n drove Bumblebee down and up roads, enjoying the final moments they had together. The sun was rising and it meant that a brand new day had come for them.

Bee was excited about the next adventure. Since he was a child, or shall we say, a teenager in some way, he wanted to see the world.

As for Y/n, she knew what was coming, and so did Bee. Both of them didn't want to let each other go, but it had to be done. It's all too dangerous to stay in each other's company.

"This is it, Bee..." Y/n says, parking the yellow Beetle on a road that overlooked the San Francisco Bridge. She strokes his wheel gently, happy to call him someone special.

She wasn't ready for this. Y/n steps out of the Beetle and takes a look at the view. The water, fog, the bridge, mimicking a painting that could move. This is one of the reasons why she loved living in California; she always fell in love with this famous view.

Her admiration is disturbed once Bee opened the door for her. "Let's go!" His radio sang.

She sighed sadly. "Bee," Y/n says to him. "I can't go with you." She hated to say this to him. Immediately, he transforms and gave her those 'puppy' eyes. He kneels down to her, frowning. "You've got a lot of people out there that need you. And so do I." Y/n smiled, holding back tears.

****

Bumblebee's POV

She was sad.

I hated that.

Y/n rested her hand on my face, making me lean into her touch as I closed my optics. I really didn't want to leave her-- she means too much to me. "I gotta let you go." She tells me as her voice broke.

Inside me, I feel like we need to stay together. She is the first human being I have ever met and I am glad to call her my friend. She isn't just my friend, though. Y/n is my everything.

And still, I think it is funny that I am capable of having these feelings at all. Y/n taught me so much about her world and I wanted to share who I am with her. The new me.

I may not remember who I was before coming to earth, but wow... I am glad I lost my memory and relearned things in a new way. The first thing I got to learn about Earth was that human beings like Y/n are open to different things. As I move forward with myself, I noticed that most of the human race doesn't appreciate big changes like myself.

This girl helped me realize that I am not just an Autobot-- she helped me see that I am more than a yellow car or artificial intelligence.

I am a Transformer.

I am an Autobot.

I am Bumblebee.

"Thank you--" I say, switching the radio dials. "So much-- for giving me-- my voice."

Y/n smiles at me. Sometimes, I wish I could smile, too. "Thank you for making me feel like me again." She sobbed.

I didn't know what to say at this point... How do I tell her I wanted her to come with me without sounding self-centered? I wanted to bring her with me.

So badly.

I just spilled whatever I was thinking and said it. "I understand you have a family-- but I wish-- for you to-- come with me. Please," I say again. "Come with me. I can show you-- a new adventure,-- and the way we-- behave as-- a family." I said as she smiled at me again. "I love you-- Y/n. Please."

"Bee," She says, a tear rolling down the side of her cheek. "I love you, too." Y/n paused. "I'm not sure if I could do that."

"Of course, you can--" I said. "You are-- legal."

She laughs, wiping her tears. I finally figured out what she meant by 'legal'. Y/n is eighteen years old, which means she can leave the house at her age. She doesn't have to be there anymore. She can be free.

And she can start her new beginning with me if she chooses.

I honestly have no idea if she felt like traveling around the world with me. I know she is a young adult who is wanting to do something with her life, but would she want to do something with me?

As far as I can see, I believe we will encounter some amazing adventures together as an odd couple.

Since she is a grease monkey-- if that's what it's called, then she will have a whole family of my kind to help.

I would love for her to meet the ones I was friends with and knew as comrades before I lost my memory.

It's her choice.

No matter what she chose, I respect it and I will always love her with all of my spark.