Foreword

WARNING: Oneshot stories contain adult contents such as sexual scenes and etc.

Love. Lust. Passion. (Mina Myoui Oneshot Smut Collection)

© 2021 by MyouiChoi of Wattpad. All rights reserved.

The story plot and idea is an intellectual property and originally comes from MyouiChoi's crazy mind, the story is purely fictional. All characters appearing in this story are all KPOP artists that are managed by their respective companies. The character’s roles, places, dates, incidents and events in this story are purely fictitious and product of author’s imagination. The character’s roles, action and the story plot used fictitiously do not exist except in the mind of this crazy author. If the depiction of certain actual events/scenes (such as place and dates), business establishments, locales and plot have resulted in similarities in real life events or any other story plots, these similarities are not intended and are entirely coincidental but the similarities are inevitable.

Any unauthorized use of the story's content for publication, electronic or mechanical dissemination, television, feature films, by any information storage and retrieval system or any other medium, is strictly prohibited. No part of this story or any of it's content may be reproduced, copied, modified, adapted or transmitted in any form by any means without express and prior consent/permission of the author.